B2B Web Platform for Assignment of Trade Services in Real Estate
Doozer is an exclusive B2B e-commerce web platform for construction management services and homeowners alike. It’s an online cooperation bridge between the craft companies, real estate landlords, engineers and asset managers, offering considerable time and cost advantages.
Doozer Real Estate Systems needed a remote Dedicated Development Team with specific skills in Dart programming to build a software solution that helps both huge corporations and small companies to deal with building repairs at all stages of the process.
Due to the lack of availability of qualified Dart engineers experienced in Agile methodology in the German market, Doozer chose Brightgrove as an offshore software solution partner entrusted to accomplish the primary goal:
– Extend client’s in-house software development capacity with a Dedicated Team of highly skilled Dart developers and implement the Scrum method in the overall development process.
This challenge raised the need to complete the following strategic tasks that emerged during the collaboration:
- Create product’s frontend interface from scratch, using Dart and following Agile methodology
- Enhance the team’s performance visibility
- Evaluate the accuracy of tasks estimation
- Migrate from Monolithic architecture style to Microservices