Responsive E-commerce Web App
Run a Shop is a tech startup that works with leading e-commerce companies and merchants, providing them with targeted, data-driven and highly profitable traffic at the lowest possible cost-per-click. Their multi-platform software currently operates in 24 countries, reaching 2M+ daily users and 10M clicks per day.
Run a Shop required a remote Dedicated Development Team of senior and middle engineers to handle the quality assurance checking and full-stack development of their new software.
To accomplish the business goals of Run a Shop, Brightgrove had to complete the following technical tasks:
- Implement Agile software development methodology instead of Waterfall.
- Develop a responsive web app with the mobile view mode almost from scratch.
- Perform quality assurance activities and bug-fixing.
- Develop and scale the backend/CRM solution.
- Provide long-term support for the developed software.
Team Structure:Full-Stack developers, DevOps, QA engineers, Scrum Master/Product Owner
Run a Shop GmbH, Germany