Multi-level HMI for Measurement and control systems
A modern multi-level HMI solution for test and measurement equipment with the following features:
- Vivid demonstration of component parameters (for example, valves, engines, etc.);
- User dashboards gathering general information;
- Possibility to create compound data-from-time and data-from-data graphs;
- Automated UI configuration, either for a specific device or for a whole system;
- Automated configuration of large data flows;
- Procedure editor – a special instrument which allows controlling the equipment status in real-time.
Brightgrove contribution to the HMI project included building software architecture, programming the system and providing the necessary documentation.
Net, C++, GDI+
Team size:11 man-months