AEM Developer for Automotive Services Projects
About the customer
The client is a German-based company specializing in Adobe CQ development (also known as CQ5). For 15 years every project of our client has a goal: to achieve top performance. The company has been growing continuously since its founding. With over 50 employees they design and realize individual websites and online platforms that bring their customers closer to the goals.
About the project
The client has a bunch of projects, one of them – is a big project, which consists of three parts.
The first part – is a social network and platform for articles and information about events supported by our client. Target users – truck drivers. It’s a social network web application built upon AEM 6.2, including Facebook-like features such as of friendship requests profiles comments like dashboards Instagram features like photo gallery sharing instant messaging chat. dynamic AEM processes, e.g. dynamic content dynamic tagging o dynamic DAM structuring We introduced MongoDB for parts of the social features aiming at using it for all Publisher related features and user-generated content.
The second part is the main information platform for truck buyers about truck model range. The website provides guidance throughout the entire buyer’s journey. This part of the project based on AEM 6.3 with Touch UI. Frontend part is implemented on ES6 with Webpack and Babel.
And the last one part of this project is an information platform about the bus model range. Main users – bus buyers. The website provides guidance throughout the entire buyer’s journey. Project-based on AEM 6.3 with Touch UI. Frontend part is implemented on ES6 with Webpack and Babel.
About the team
The team consists of AEM Developers, FrontEnd Developers, DevOps Engineers, Project Manager, and Product Owner. The team locates in Kharkiv, Ukraine and Dusseldorf, Germany. Business trips and friendly atmosphere included in the Job Offer.
- Writing AEM components
- Third-party services integration
- New features evaluation and implementation
- Unit test writing
- Direct communication with PO
- Writing documentation
- Scrum meetings participation
- Java experience 3+ year
- Experience with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM 6 and upper versions) 2+ year
- Good understanding of OSGI
- Apache Sling experience
- Experience with JUnit tests writing
- Experience with JS, HTML, CSS
- Strong knowledge in object-oriented design
- Familiarity with GIT version control and issue tracking systems (Jira)
- Good verbal English
Nice to Have Skills:
- Sightly and Sling Models experience
- Knowledge in MongoDB
- Knowledge in CI/CD
- Knowledge in ElasticSearch
- Good understanding of SOLID principles
Brightgrove is an industry-leading software development company with offices in Kyiv, Kharkiv, and Minsk. We build award-winning products that bring significant value, real results, and help our customers from a variety of industries to grow their businesses.
Our team currently consists of more than 350 people across different areas, passionate about technologies and software products. Although we work as multiple teams, use different platforms and languages, we all share the same goals and ideas of how to build things. We are a human-driven company!
What You Get With Us:
- Professional and career growth
- Warm and friendly working environment
- Comfortable and cozy office in the city center
- No corporate BS – we move too fast for that
- Competitive compensation depending on your experience and skills
- Opportunities to travel internationally and between our offices
- A chance to work with the latest modern technologies
- You’ll work with the remarkable teams from all over the world
- Working hours are flexible as long as you get the work done
- Awesome corporate culture and team building events
At Brightgrove, every expert is valued, involved, and essential for each part of our company. As with wine, great software is created by great people.