AEM Developer for Digital Solutions
About the Client
Our client is an industry-leading digital agency that creates, delivers, and optimizes customer experiences at scale. They create world-class websites and interactive digital strategies that help improve marketing results and create more profitable customer interactions. The team of experienced specialists and their track record of successful partnerships gives us an edge in industry know-how and in understanding the big picture. With expertise in AEM, and experience building adaptive systems with Adobe Marketing Cloud, the customer is a powerful implementation partner for enterprise organizations.
About the Project
Our partner delivers market-leading enterprise technology solutions that give the client’s a decided advantage. They create world-class websites and interactive digital strategies that help improve marketing results and create more profitable customer interactions.
Our customer’s projects represent a variety of domains, such as communication, food and goods retail, investments, etc.
- AEM 6.3, Apache Sling, OSGi/Apache Felix, JCR, Solr, Apache Jackrabbit;
- Java 8/Groovy, SQL-2/XPath, HTL/Sightly, HTML/CSS/LESS/JS;
- Gradle, GIT, Jenkins, Jira
About the Team
The whole team will be consisting of 10-16 members (include back-end, front-end, QA, and PM) from Ukraine, the USA, and other countries. The project is utilizing Scrum software development.
Responsibilities and Skills
We are currently looking to hire an experienced AEM Developer. The developer will deliver complex content management solutions to customers and be able to work effectively both as an individual and as part of a team that is led by a Project Manager. They will participate in the implementation of a large enterprise AEM initiative and will be responsible for the design and development of web applications using the AEM platform, including, but not limited to, designing and developing the site structure, custom components, custom workflows, object model designs (Java APIs), implementation strategy, and unit testing.
- Assist clients in achieving strategic objectives through technology solution implementation
- Setup and configuration of AEM development environments
- Setup and configuration of AEM Author and Publish instances and ensuring all code works in both environments
- Setup and configuration of dispatcher or proxy to run in front of AEM
- Ensuring quality of code is high for themselves and other team members
- Designing reusable AEM components for authoring content
- Understand the client’s technical environment and how they use technology to provide the best, focused advice
- Provide input into estimating engagement activities and execute engagements following the Agile methodology including SCRUM
The successful candidate must be self-motivated and have an assertive yet professional demeanor, a high technical aptitude, be detail-oriented, and possess strong multitasking skills.Skills:
- 3-5 years of web content management system experience working with one or more CMS packages, including AEM version 6.1or above
- Web portal back-end development experience
- Strong Java/J2EE/JSP experience – minimum or 3 years developing large system applications
- Ability to juggle multiple projects while meeting stringent deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science and/or equivalent experience in the development industry
- Upper-Intermediate English is a must