Business Analyst for Global Corporate Insurance Broker
About the Client
Our client is a leading global corporate insurance broker with offices in 35 countries, in the process of modernization of its custom ERP and CRM portal system.
About the Project
About the Team
The development team is distributed.
On the Ukrainian side, it consists of 3 Python Engineers (Backend and FullStack), 2 QA Manual Engineers, and 1 Project Manager.
Responsibilities and Skills
We are looking for a highly motivated Requirement Engineer to join our project helping us in different aspects of requirements analysis. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in requirements engineering or business analysis and have a good understanding of technical details. 2+ years of experience either as Requirement Engineer, System Analyst, or Business Analyst within complex software systems with a complete understanding of product development cycle and hands-on experience in Agile/Waterfall environment.
- Review Project requirements document
- Identify and analyze Customer requirements
- Check Customer requirements consistency
- Clarify, agree, and baseline Customer requirements
- Interact with experts for Sofware requirements development
- Write and verify Sofware requirements
- Customer requirement analysis
- Customer requirement management
- Software requirements analysis
- Software requirements processing
- Support the technical Implementation in respect to requirements and specification
- Agile/SCRUM methodology
- Advanced English or German level
- Good Communication skills
- Teamwork and cooperation
- Analytical thinking
- Problem solving