Lead Generation Specialist at Brightgrove UA
We are a bright IT services company with locations in the US, Germany, Ukraine and Belarus. We’ve grown from 3 people to 404 mature pros since 2011 and keep going. We service clients all over Europe and the US in Computer Software, Retail & e-Commerce, Financial Services, Insurance, and Electronics industries. We are among the Top 10 “Best IT Employers” among companies with up to 900 employees according to DOU.ua and highly ranked on Clutch by our valued customers.
About the Team
You will report directly to our Business Development Representative Lead. She has more than 3 years of experience in Business Development and Lead Generation, always being a top performer, who has constantly been breaking her own records. She is very organized, intelligent, open-minded and always happy to help. She loves cooking, sports, psychology and meeting new people.
You won’t be alone in your mission. Our team will be growing, and more BDMs and BDRs are about to come. But don’t worry, you won’t compete in the same market segments. We strive to provide equal opportunity for every individual’s growth and success.
Our org structure is flat and simple. We make quick and effective decisions. We win together. We have fun together.
About the Position
We are now naturally evolving our sales division to fuel new growth. This includes building a new strong team, establishing the processes and selecting tools. As a Business Development Representative, you will be the first point of contact representing Brightgrove. You will initiate outreach to expand the company’s potential customer base. You will have to follow lead generation process in order to make the right first impression. You will work in close cooperation with our Sales and Marketing teams.
During the onboarding process, you will receive appropriate training as well as ongoing mentorship to make sure it turns into a success.
- Research target companies, create databases of contacts, validate the contact info of prospects
- Create and send sequences of cold emails/LinkedIn messages
- Provide prompt and accurate response to customers, within agreed time limits in order to schedule calls for Business Development Managers
- Manage contacts database and comply with the rules of working with CRM
- Contribute to the definition of best practices for the Lead Generation process
- English – Upper-Intermediate
- Expertise with MS Office and advanced search techniques
- Solid understanding of the LinkedIn Search, LinkedIn Premium Sales Navigator
- Being highly motivated with the strive to achieve our common goals together
- Attention to detail: an ability to find the right information
- Able to work in a team as well as individually
- Self-management skills and the ability to work autonomously
- Flexible and open-minded