Delivery Manager for Brightgrove UA
About the Client
Brightgrove is an industry-leading software development company with offices in Kyiv, Kharkiv, and Minsk. We build award-winning products that bring significant value, real results, and help our customers from a variety of industries to grow their businesses.
About the Project
If you are a dynamic and sharp-minded person who is ambitious about playing an essential role in the company’s growth on the international level, then this opportunity is exactly what you need! We are eager to meet with you in person and welcome you to our team.
We’re focused on the customer’s satisfaction and talent attraction through our core team values:
- We’re a family: our team is our biggest value! So we prefer to build a great relationship between the members of our team.
- Honesty: we are transparent in all the decisions we make and actions we take. Always.
- Customer-focused: we recognize that our customers are the reason for our success in business, and we are committed to providing superior services and excellent quality of our work in all fields involved.
About the Team
Our team currently consists of more than 350 people across different areas, passionate about technologies and software products. Although we work as multiple teams, use different platforms and languages, we all share the same goals and ideas of how to build things. We are a human-driven company!
Responsibilities and Skills
1. Project budget and financial metrics control
— Manage people salaries, bonuses, negotiate salaries raise with a customer on outstaff projects
— Negotiate overhead with customers on outstaff projects and rates on outsource projects
2. Customer relationships management and stakeholders’ management
— Obtain necessary information for building long-term relationships, have an area for up-sale and measure customer satisfaction
3. PMs education and assistance
— Grow PM competence center in BG, have educated Senior PMs who can possess the DM role over time
— Have the ability to sell PM service to BG clients
4. Customer Management plans
— Plan and execute the completion of yearly goals set by BG Top Management/Delivery Board
5. High-level risk management
— Be prepared to risks when they are triggered and approach them from a strategic point of view
6. Oversee delivery
7. Procurement and resource planning
8. Project crisis managementSkills:
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Experience in using popular project management practices and processes: planning, tracking, analysis, risk assessment, etc.
- Excellent communication, time management, and organizational skills, ability to prioritize
- Client negotiation skills (Experience in communication with customers is needed)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Level of English – Advanced