DevOps Engineer for Automotive Services Projects
About the customer
The client is a German-based company specializing on Adobe CQ development (also known as CQ5). For 15 years every project of our client has a goal: to achieve top performance. And because this gets around, the company has been growing continuously since the founding. With over 50 employees they design and realize individual websites and online platforms that bring their customers closer to the goals.
About the project
The client has a bunch of projects, all of them are web-sites made with Java or PHP technologies. Your daily business will be connected mostly with server’s setup. As a DevOps Engineer, you will support your colleagues with efficient and reliable IT systems. You’ll help your team plan, build, and monitor complex hosting environments.
About the team
The team consists of AEM and PHP professionals, located in Kharkiv, Ukraine and Dusseldorf, Germany. Business trips and friendly atmosphere included in the Job Offer.
- Managing servers and server-side changes
- Managing backups – restorations for live projects if needed
- Assistance and support for any server-side issues or questions
- Participation in the development process which will also mean daily meetings
- Monitoring server states, regular tickets
- Automation deployment of the changes using ansible
- Advanced Linux knowledge and practical experience.
- Apache configuration and management
- Automation (Ansible)
- Networking, firewalls
- Virtualization (VMware)
- Cloud hosting (AWS)
- Java application hosting
Nice to Have Skills:
- PHP application hosting
- AEM application hosting
- MySQL, MongoDB
- Juniper Firewall
- Synology NAS
Brightgrove is an industry-leading software company with offices in Kyiv, Kharkiv, and Minsk. We build award-winning products that bring significant value, generate an inspiring result, and help our clients succeed. Our key industries include Retail, Manufacturing, Energy, ISV & Marketing Agencies, Medicine, Online TV broadcasting and many more.
Our development team currently counts more than 300 people across different accounts, organized around technologies and products. Although we work in multiple teams, on different platforms, and in various languages, we all share the same goal and idea of how to build things.
What You Get with Us:
- Very warm and friendly working environment
- Professional and career growth
- No corporate BS – we’re moving too fast for that
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Opportunities to travel international and between our offices
- Working with the latest technologies
- Good opportunities to work with remarkable teams from all over the world
- Flexible working hours – as long as you get the work done
- Comfortable and cozy office in the city center
- Awesome corporate events
At Brightgrove developers are integrated, involved, and essential to each part of our company. As with wine, great software is created by great people.