FrontEnd Developer for a Brand-New Professionals’ Social Network
About the customer
Our customer is a promising US-based startup. They develop a recruiting platform that uses Artificial Intelligence and a vast network of members who refer the passive candidates that they know personally. The software then verifies if they are qualified and interested in your job.
About the project
Hiring Managers always prefer to hire by referral, and there is no effective, scalable way to do so outside the network of existing employees. Our customer’s platform makes it simple, easy, and financially rewarding for everyone to recommend the perfect colleague from their personal or professional network for the right job. Their AI-powered app with a vast and enriched membership database ensures that the hiring managers quickly get a curated list of the best match candidates, recommended personally by someone, and verified as qualified for the position.
About the team
There are 2 team members in the US in-house team, and now they want to expand with the help of Brightgrove’s remote team. We’re seeking 3 more professionals that will work in our modern R&D office in Kyiv or Kharkiv. All your future teammates are true professionals that maintain a healthy and friendly working atmosphere.
As a mid-level frontend developer, you’ll mainly focus on the development of the new frontend features. Being a vital team member, you’ll also communicate with the customer and the rest of your teammates in the US and Ukraine to discuss all business and technical/architectural solutions. Each developed feature will be addressed within the team before it’s put in production, so you’d always be able to ask questions and seek solutions for the problems that might occur.
A Detailed List of Required Skills:
- You have at least 3-4 years of proven experience in web development
- You’re able to analyze mistakes and fix them
- You have vast experience with modern Frontend frameworks, preferably React (Angular or Vue are also acceptable)
- You’re experienced in working with PostgreSQL and MongoDB
- Your level of English is Upper-Intermediate
- Good knowledge of Node.js
- In-depth experience with VCS
- Experience in large-scale data processing and/or Search systems (Apache Spark, Elasticsearch)
Brightgrove is an industry-leading software development company with offices in Kyiv, Kharkiv, and Minsk. We build award-winning products that bring significant value, real results, and help our customers from a variety of industries to grow their businesses.
Our team currently consists of more than 350 people across different areas, passionate about technologies and software products. Although we work as multiple teams, use different platforms and languages, we all share the same goals and ideas of how to build things. We are a human-driven company!
What You Get With Us:
- Professional and career growth
- Warm and friendly working environment
- Comfortable and cozy office in the city center
- No corporate BS – we move too fast for that
- Competitive compensation depending on your experience and skills
- Opportunities to travel internationally and between our offices
- A chance to work with the latest modern technologies
- You’ll work with the remarkable teams from all over the world
- Working hours are flexible as long as you get the work done
- Awesome corporate culture and team building events
At Brightgrove, every expert is valued, involved, and essential for each part of our company. As with wine, great software is created by great people.