FrontEnd Developer for Offline Services Digitalization Team
About the customer
Our client is one of the top 4 largest global consulting firms (under NDA) with 250,000+ professionals inside. Among other consulting services company is concentrated on providing services in the digitalization of offline business. In short, they support their customers starting from initial idea till complete ready to use digital-solution by the development of various web and mobile-based services.
About the project
The main goal of this project – is to provide the offline business to find the most optimal way of ordering and receiving waste disposal services. Some countries (especially Germany) have very strict legal regulations about waste disposal as well as quite restrictive and expensive rates for such services. Therefore, any business which potentially may produce waste (like restaurants, shops, small business etc.) are interested in finding the right and optimal vendor. The customer created the solution for the company specialized in recycling areas. Based on location and other search criteria’s provided by the end user, the service performs identification of the most optimal vendor for the user. As soon as the user orders the service, the service generates a lead to that vendor making their profit on top of this and adding own value by taking appropriate responsibility for the service. Thus the service represents not a kind of “marketplace”, but rather large national-wide waste disposal service company which outsources the service to local waste disposal services. At the moment the service considers Germany as a primary market, yet it is planned to enter international markets soon and transfer the service into the global solution.
At the moment, the project is in MVP phase which is already in production. However, after the successful proof of the concept with the minimalistic set of features, the customer had decided aggressively evolve and develop the solution, by having the clear strategy, vision and roadmap for several upcoming years.
About the team
The team on Ukrainian side consist of 5 top-notch engineers among which are Software Developers, DevOps and QA Engineer. On the customer side, Product Owners and UX specialists are located. The team will be responsible not for the creation of the “project” as a complete one-time solution, but for active development and improvement of the solution on an ongoing basis. It is expected that the team will grow and will work in tight cooperation with the customer.
- Developing new user-facing features using Angular
- Implementing security and data protection on the frontend
- Writing secure, reusable, testable and efficient code
- Communicating with all involved parties (Backend developers, QA, Product teams)
- Identifying the most critical UI pieces and care about test coverage for those
- Writing unit tests
- Working experience with Angular 7.2 is a must
- Working experience with TypeScript
- UI Kits: Bootstrap, Angular Material
- Experience in writing unit tests
- Understanding of OOP / OOD patterns.
- Upper-Intermediate or higher English level
Nice to have skills
- Working experience with Redux (NgRx).
Brightgrove is an industry-leading software development company with offices in Kyiv, Kharkiv, and Minsk. We build award-winning products that bring significant value, real results, and help our customers from a variety of industries to grow their businesses.
Our team currently consists of more than 350 people across different areas, passionate about technologies and software products. Although we work as multiple teams, use different platforms and languages, we all share the same goals and ideas of how to build things. We are a human-driven company!
What You Get With Us:
- Professional and career growth
- Warm and friendly working environment
- Comfortable and cozy office in the city center
- No corporate BS – we move too fast for that
- Competitive compensation depending on your experience and skills
- Opportunities to travel internationally and between our offices
- A chance to work with the latest modern technologies
- You’ll work with the remarkable teams from all over the world
- Working hours are flexible as long as you get the work done
- Awesome corporate culture and team building events
At Brightgrove, every expert is valued, involved, and essential for each part of our company. As with wine, great software is created by great people.