FullStack Engineer for Medical AI System
About the Client
Our customer envisions a world where everyone has access to the healthcare they need. In one of the biggest challenges facing the world, we pioneered a new form of artificial intelligence, combining medical knowledge with intelligent technology to empower millions of people to better understand their health. We’re proud to support medical doctors and work with leading health systems and global non-profit organizations. We’re a diversely skilled team representing 45 nationalities, and we’re growing rapidly to achieve our global ambitions for the future of health.
About the Project
We are looking for a FullStack Engineer (Java, Kotlin, JVM, JS) to join our customers’ Global Service Delivery team. Your work will guide millions of users towards better health.
About the Team
- Work with a high level of autonomy in global, cross-functional teams with smart, purpose-driven peers
- An individual professional development budget for training and conferences and a high processional career growth framework
- Flexible working hours and interesting remote work options
Responsibilities and Skills
As a FullStack Engineer, you will work in a cross-functional delivery team of 4 other Engineers.
- You will be responsible for customization our products for our clients and partners including onboarding of the new clients and support of the existing ones
- Be generalist-specialist on our product modules to shield the Clients Product teams in client integration projects
- You will take care of unit and integration tests (adding and maintaining) together with our Quality Engineers
- You will work in a collaborative and agile team help us to get to the next level
- You have a strong background in back end development, being experienced in the JVM ecosystem making use of Kotlin’s or Java 8s (or higher) functional abilities
- You’ve developed, deployed & monitored production applications used by real users
- You bring the experience of scalable software architectures and modern software tools as well as the desire to “play” with back end technologies
- You are quality-driven and experienced in writing unit, integration and e2e tests and you have a good sense of software quality
- You have expertise in Agile development (Scrum or Kanban)
- You bring creativity and the ambition to strive in a constructive and multicultural team
- You are happy to pair, learn, teach, share, communicate and document things every day
- Pro-active, result-oriented personality, high sense of responsibility and initiative
- You are fluent in English