HR People Partner at Brightgrove
We are a bright IT services company with locations in the US, Germany, Ukraine and Belarus. We’ve grown from 3 people to 404 mature pros since 2011 and keep going. We service clients all over Europe and the US in Computer Software, Retail & e-Commerce, Financial Services, Insurance, and Electronics industries.
About the Team
Brightgrove is about people. Likewise, our team is proactive, humane, and respectful. At the same time, we are professionals and always pay attention to the needs of the business. We help each other learn, develop, achieve our own and common goals. There are many opportunities for creativity. Each team member is ready to lend a shoulder to the other, even though we work in different cities or remotely. We believe in what we do and help others with it. Does that sound appealing to you? Come join our team.
About the Position
Brightgrove’s HR plays an important role in the development and growth of the company. We develop processes, implement them in the company’s life, support, and manage the corporate culture.
In 2020, we have grown despite the pandemic.
Now we are at a new stage in our development, so we are expanding our HR team.
This role involves working with statistics because we prefer to make decisions based on data. We hear our colleagues, and it helps us to become better.
- Creation and updating company’s personnel policies
- Working with internal and external brand
- HR analytics and data-driven recommendations
- Working with team of HR Managers
- Сlose cooperation with all departments of the company
- Work with all HR processes
- Conduct face-to-face meetings
- Take responsibility and report progress
- Show initiative and suggest process improvements
- Read and learn non-stop and share your knowledge with the team
- Experiment and research new HR tools and techs. Share good findings with the team
- You’ve been working as an HR for at least 3 years
- You’re a person who knows how to develop a business using HR tools. A person who can propose initiatives and implement them. A person who is interested in producing projects and implementing them
- You’re a team player
- You love working as an HR and know exactly why you work in this particular field
- You’re a proactive, pedantry, empathy, and the ability to make decisions based on facts person
- You’re a person who knows how to work with HR analytics
- Psychological or sociological education will be a plus
- Your English level is at least intermediate
- You Ideally completed one of the known HR courses
- You understand that it is important not only what is said, but also how it is done
- You are honest, responsible and trustworthy