Junior FrontEnd Software Engineer for Wireless Headphone App Store
About the Client
Our customer is an award-winning Munich-based technology company.
Leading innovation in hearable and body-worn computing.
About the Project
They changed the audio world in 2015 with the world’s first truly wireless headphone (yes, a whole 12 months before the Airpods…)
Back then the customer changed the fundamental way people interacted with headphones, now they are changing the way people get value from their headphones.
To do this they are making an OS, Apps, and an App Store for Headphones.
About the Team
The client has 150+ employees in Munich, Hong Kong, and Chicago.
The team on Brightgrove’s side: 2 Android Engineers, 2 IOS Engineers, 1 QA.
Responsibilities and Skills
- Develop modern, functional and intuitive user interfaces
- Evaluate and implement new front-end frameworks/technologies
- Directly communicating with other teammates and the customer
- Interface with the firmware development team to ensure coordination between the platform firmware and the app
- At least 1,5 years of commercial experience as a Frontend Developer
- Strong understanding of object-oriented fundamentals
- Working knowledge of modern control systems (Git/Github)
- Intermediate level of English or higher
Nice to have:
- Experience with Vue.js
- Basic understanding of hybrid mobile apps