IT Lawyer for Brightgrove
Brightgrove is an industry-leading software company with offices in Kyiv, Kharkiv, and Minsk. We build award-winning products that bring significant value, generate an inspiring result, and help our clients succeed. Our key industries include Retail, Manufacturing, Energy, ISV & Marketing Agencies, Medicine, Online TV broadcasting and many more.
Our development team currently counts more than 350 people across different accounts, organized around technologies and products. Although we work in multiple teams, on different platforms, and in various languages, we all share the same goal and idea of how to build things.
Brightgrove is looking for IT Lawyer.
If you are a creative and hardworking person who is ambitious about playing an important role in the company growth on the international level, then this is your opportunity! We are looking to meet you in person and to welcome you to our team.
- Development and negotiation of agreements relating to business activities of the company (Software Development, License, Advertising, Services Agreements)
- Legal analyses and review of agreements according to international law
- Solid advice and efficient management of resolution of complaints, IP Infringement claims, and disputes in all Brightgrove locations
- Systematic risk assessment of the company’s activities,
- Direct communication with internal and external company clients, managing external legal advice
- Cross-check of agreements with financial and other responsible departments
- Maintenance and enhancement of legal documents database
- Support teammates on daily basis contracting tasks
- Consultations and documents within GDPR compliance
- 2 years post qualification experience as a legal lawyer/contract administrator (international law firms or IT/ telecom companies is a must)
- Corporate law and commercial contracts experience
- Knowledge of civil and labor law
- English level from Upper Intermediate (both written and verbal) and computer literacy is a must
- Full-time cooperation and coping with multitasking – Experience with EU or US legal systems and other languages is an advantage
- Basic understanding of Software Development, Licenses, Advertising, and Outsourcing (Outstaffing) Services Agreements
- Taking care of the final products
- GDPR’s work experience in real projects is a plus
What you get with us
- Very warm and friendly working environment
- Professional and career growth
- No corporate BS – we’re moving too fast for that
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Opportunities to travel international and between our offices
- Working with the latest technologies
- Good opportunities to work with remarkable teams from all over the world
- Flexible working hours – as long as you get the work done
- Comfortable and cozy office in the city center
- Awesome corporate events
At Brightgrove developers are integrated, involved, and essential to each part of our company. As with wine, great software is created by great people.