Lead QA Automation Engineer with Multiplatform Mobile Application
About the Client
Our customer is one of the US market leaders in facility and asset management software, providing a user-friendly experience that allows companies to manage their facilities and save money with real-time, actionable data.
About the Project
Brightgrove’s developers are tightly integrating with the main project team, co-driving pivotal updates of the core system, creating new portal features, and spinning off a brand new Multiplatform Mobile Application to cover existing business flows in a dedicated application.
About the Team
Our aggressive ramp-up plans for 2021 feature two to three agile teams of up to 20 top trier engineers.
Responsibilities and Skills
- Building test automation framework for web and mobile solution parts
- Tests development
- Leading team of test automation engineers
- Work in close collaboration with the development team to maximize test coverage
- Embed autotests into CI/CD process
- Prepare Test Plans for the Product
- Experience in building auto test frameworks from scratch
- Java core knowledge
- Experience in Web, Mobile and testing
- Upper-intermediate level of English