Middle FrontEnd Developer for Online Property Management Software
About the customer
Our customer is an online platform that helps landlords find and screen tenants, sign leases, and collect rent. Founded in 2012, this company from Chicago is the fast-growing startup listed in multiple business publications over the past few years. Today, 70,000 landlords use this service because it’s the only end-to-end platform that helps you scale from beginner to professional with tools, support, and education.
About the project
- Our partner develops a platform for do-it-yourself landlords that guides them through all the operations of owning a rental property. It helps in searching and screening tenants, creating a legally-binding lease for tenants to sign, collecting rent online, and managing ongoing maintenance requests from tenants.
About the team
There is a small team of developers that monitor and receive user feedback and quickly iterate on it. As the company is growing rapidly, they’ve recently got the funding to grow the team and user engagement further.
We follow the Agile methodology with weekly sprints. We ship early and often, breaking projects up into manageable and deployable sets of functionality.
The team on our customer’s side consists of 1 engineering manager, 2 lead developers, 2 junior developers. Lead developers supervise and push the project once it’s been scoped out by the engineering manager. The engineering manager is ultimately responsible for code reviews and deployments.
All developers on the team have non-traditional backgrounds that give the team unique and varied perspectives when developing a feature. We have very few egos on the team and work well as a unit.
- HTML, CSS, SCSS, JS (ES7+)
- Successful working experience with React, Redux, styled-components, design patterns
- Ruby on Rails would be a huge plus
- You should be a great team player with attention to details
- Result orientation and good communication skills
- Level of English – Strong Intermediate or higher
Brightgrove is an industry-leading software development company with offices in Kyiv, Kharkiv, and Minsk. We build award-winning products that bring significant value, real results, and help our customers from a variety of industries to grow their businesses.
Our team currently consists of more than 350 people across different areas, passionate about technologies and software products. Although we work as multiple teams, use different platforms and languages, we all share the same goals and ideas of how to build things. We are a human-driven company!
What You Get With Us:
- Professional and career growth
- Warm and friendly working environment
- Comfortable and cozy office in the city center
- No corporate BS – we move too fast for that
- Competitive compensation depending on your experience and skills
- Opportunities to travel internationally and between our offices
- A chance to work with the latest modern technologies
- You’ll work with the remarkable teams from all over the world
- Working hours are flexible as long as you get the work done
- Awesome corporate culture and team building events
At Brightgrove, every expert is valued, involved, and essential for each part of our company. As with wine, great software is created by great people.