Middle AEM Developer for Automotive Services Projects
About the customer
The client is a German-based company specializing in Adobe CQ development (also known as CQ5). For 15 years every project of our client has a goal: to achieve top performance. The company has been growing continuously since the founding. With over 50 employees they design and realize individual websites and online platforms that bring their customers closer to the goals.
About the project
The client has a bunch of projects, one of them – is a big project, which consists of three parts.
First part – is a social network and platform for articles and information about events supported by our client. Target users – truck drivers. It’s a social network web application built upon AEM 6.2, including facebook-like features such as of friendship requests o profiles o comments o likes o dashboards Instagram features like photo gallery sharing instant messaging chat · dynamic AEM processes, e.g. o dynamic content o dynamic tagging o dynamic DAM structuring We introduced MongoDB for parts of the social features aiming at using it for all Publisher related features and user-generated content.
The second part is the main information platform for truck buyers about truck model range. The website provides guidance throughout the entire buyer’s journey. This part of the project based on AEM 6.3 with Touch UI. Frontend part is implemented on ES6 with Webpack and Babel.
And the last one part of this project is information platform about bus model range. Main users – bus buyers. The website provides guidance throughout the entire buyer’s journey. Project-based on AEM 6.3 with Touch UI. Frontend part is implemented on ES6 with Webpack and Babel.
About the team
The team consists of AEM Developers, FrontEnd Developers, DevOps Engineers, Project Manager, and Product Owner. Team locates in Kharkiv, Ukraine and Dusseldorf, Germany. Business trips and friendly atmosphere included in the Job Offer.
- Writing AEM components
- Third-party services integration
- New features evaluation and implementation
- Unit test writing
- Direct communication with PO
- Writing documentation
- Scrum meetings participation
- Java experience 2+ year
- Experience with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM 6 and upper versions) 1+ year
- Good understanding of OSGI
- Apache Sling experience
- Experience with JUnit tests writing
- Experience with JS, HTML, CSS
- Strong knowledge in object-oriented design
- Familiarity with GIT version control and issue tracking systems (Jira)
- Good verbal English
Nice to Have Skills:
- Sightly and Sling Models experience
- Knowledge in MongoDB
- Knowledge in CI/CD
- Knowledge in ElasticSearch
- Good understanding of SOLID principles
Brightgrove is an industry-leading software company with offices in Kyiv, Kharkiv, and Minsk. We build award-winning products that bring significant value, generate an inspiring result, and help our clients succeed. Our key industries include Retail, Manufacturing, Energy, ISV & Marketing Agencies, Medicine, Online TV broadcasting and many more.
Our development team currently counts more than 350 people across different accounts, organized around technologies and products. Although we work in multiple teams, on different platforms, and in various languages, we all share the same goal and idea of how to build things.
What You Get with Us:
- Very warm and friendly working environment
- Professional and career growth
- No corporate BS – we’re moving too fast for that
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Opportunities to travel international and between our offices
- Working with the latest technologies
- Good opportunities to work with remarkable teams from all over the world
- Flexible working hours – as long as you get the work done
- Comfortable and cozy office in the city center
- Awesome corporate events
At Brightgrove developers are integrated, involved, and essential to each part of our company. As with wine, great software is created by great people.