Middle Designer for Real Estate
About the customer
Our customer is brokers single source for systems that support NYC apartment sales and NYC apartment rentals. Since 1995 it has been a leader in the real estate industry operating in NYC. These days, they are providing the largest independent source of real estate information shared by the New York City real estate community from Brokers to Landlords, Developers, Property Managers, and Appraisers, serving dozens of thousands users and companies, operating over 150 web sites ranging from basic template designs to fully customized real estate portals.
About the project
The Listings & Data Platform is by far the most used and requested Data Platform on the market today. The company also provides digital services including digital photography, Email marketing blasts, floor plan re-drafting and many more.
About the team
Currently, the team consists of 18 team-members. We have brilliant .Net, FrontEnd Developers, QA Engineers, PO professionals on board and are looking to expand this great team.
- New designs creation
- Deliver A+ quality mockups that address product and user needs
- Design graphic user interface elements
- Create original graphic designs
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors, and images
- Good knowledge of Figma, Sketch
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- English intermediate level
Brightgrove is an industry-leading software development company with offices in Kyiv, Kharkiv, and Minsk. We build award-winning products that bring significant value, real results, and help our customers from a variety of industries to grow their businesses.
Our team currently consists of more than 350 people across different areas, passionate about technologies and software products. Although we work as multiple teams, use different platforms and languages, we all share the same goals and ideas of how to build things. We are a human-driven company!
What You Get With Us:
- Professional and career growth
- Warm and friendly working environment
- Comfortable and cozy office in the city center
- No corporate BS – we move too fast for that
- Competitive compensation depending on your experience and skills
- Opportunities to travel internationally and between our offices
- A chance to work with the latest modern technologies
- You’ll work with the remarkable teams from all over the world
- Working hours are flexible as long as you get the work done
- Awesome corporate culture and team building events
At Brightgrove, every expert is valued, involved, and essential for each part of our company. As with wine, great software is created by great people.