Middle DevOps Engineer for Global Hotel Solutions Provider
About the customer
Our partner is a well-established, leading hospitality solutions brand from Germany with a worldwide network. Being one of the global market giants in the business travel industry, the company provides various top-grade hotel management portals. Their solutions simplify the booking and management processes equally for corporates, travel managers, and travelers.
About the project
We’re setting up a brand new team (Product Owner, DevOps and Java Engineers) to take ownership of the Rebooking Product for a market leader in Business to Corporate Hospitality domain. The system automates rates and prices optimization, handling Big Data flows and complex enterprise integrations.
Java 8, SQL
Container services and infrastructure
- AWS ECS
Google Cloud Platform
- Data Studio
About the team
DevOps Engineer will have the opportunity to work on the Scrum team. Work closely with Java developers, product owners, and DevOps experts as part of an agile development process to achieve the best possible results.
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with other members of the global development team
- Design and implement build, deployment, and configuration management
- Brainstorm for new ideas and ways to improve development delivery
- Build and test automation tools for infrastructure provisioning
- Linux/Unix administration
- Software lifecycle management experience
- Networking fundamentals (switching, routing, load balancing)
- Version Control Systems (Git, SVN, etc.)
- Scripting/programming skills (Bash, Python/Ruby, Golang, etc.)
- Monitoring tools (Prometheus, TICK stack, Graphite, Grafana, etc.)
- RDMS (MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.)
- Must have: experience working with Java-centric stack. At least basic Java knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills and сlose collaboration with other teams in the project
- Intermediate level (or higher) of spoken and written English
Nice to Have Skills:
- Java development experience
Brightgrove is an industry-leading software company with offices in Kyiv, Kharkiv, and Minsk. We build award-winning products that bring significant value, generate an inspiring result, and help our clients succeed. Our key industries include Retail, Manufacturing, Energy, ISV & Marketing Agencies, Medicine, Online TV broadcasting, and many more.
Our development team currently counts more than 350 people across different accounts, organized around technologies and products. Although we work in multiple teams, on different platforms, and in various languages, we all share the same goal and idea of how to build things.
What You Get with Us:
- Very warm and friendly working environment
- Professional and career growth
- No corporate BS – we’re moving too fast for that
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Opportunities to travel international and between our offices
- Working with the latest technologies
- Excellent opportunities to work with remarkable teams from all over the world
- Flexible working hours – as long as you get the work done
- Comfortable and cozy office in the city center
- Awesome corporate events
At Brightgrove, developers are integrated, involved, and essential to each part of our company. As with wine, great software is created by great people.