Middle FrontEnd Developer for Search and Management Platform
About the Client
The backend code is written using Python. We have microservices on the back. Frontend communicates with a few services at the same time. One microservice has an admin panel which is written in Vue.js.
About the Project
The main goal is to rewrite all frontend codebase to React and additional libraries, implement all new things using React and libraries on demand.
About the Team
A small but strong distributed team with possibility to work remotely.
- Smooth migration from Backbone to React
- Until all code will be rewritten to React, you have to work with the old codebase to fix some functional bugs
- Make API calls to different microservices
- Implement new features on the admin panel using Vue.js
- Proficiency with React.js experience
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Experience with Webpack
- Ability to understand code on Backbone and Marionette
Would be a Plus:
- Experience with Vue.js
- Experience with Chart.js
- Experience with TypeScript
- Basic experience with Docker
Brightgrove is an industry-leading software company with offices in Kyiv, Kharkiv, and Minsk. We build award-winning products that bring significant value, generate an inspiring result, and help our clients succeed. Our key industries include Retail, Manufacturing, Energy, ISV & Marketing Agencies, Medicine, Online TV broadcasting, and many more.
Our development team currently counts more than 350 people across different accounts, organized around technologies and products. Although we work in multiple teams, on different platforms, and in various languages, we all share the same goal and idea of how to build things.
What You Get with Us:
- Very warm and friendly working environment
- Professional and career growth
- No corporate BS – we’re moving too fast for that
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Opportunities to travel international and between our offices
- Working with the latest technologies
- Excellent opportunities to work with remarkable teams from all over the world
- Flexible working hours – as long as you get the work done
- Comfortable and cozy office in the city center
- Awesome corporate events
At Brightgrove, developers are integrated, involved, and essential to each part of our company. As with wine, great software is created by great people.