Middle Full Stack Ruby Developer for Digital Audit Confirmations Product
About the customer
Our client is a German company that supports auditors and their customers with a simple and cost-effective solution for managing AR/AP confirmations in compliance with ISA 505 – External Confirmations. It was founded in 2012 by two auditors and two IT-specialists.
About the project
The product allows increasing the efficiency of a year-end audit of financial statements and overall competitiveness. The application lets auditors and their clients to carry out the balance confirmation process quickly, online, and in a paperless manner, utterly independent of location. It takes care of the communication with the auditor’s clients, the creation and sending of the inquiries, and the monitoring and digitalization of the returns.
Our customer’s software complies with the relevant standards and is suitable for commercial (mandatory) audits, financial statement preparation or special audits (e.g., due diligence).
The application is currently used and paid for by more than 2.000 users and was developed solely by the customer’s team.
About the team
Currently, this project’s team consists of 2 senior professionals – 1 Product Owner and 1 developer, with exceptional technical expertise and soft skills, which significantly simplifies the process of communication.
- The priority is to implement several new features and change requests for the existing application.
- Also, you’ll work on a completely new product, which will complement the first one. The customer plans to release Version 1.0 in 2019.
- Last but not least, the customer has incorporated a spin-off from the main company, which offers compliance software for companies from various industries. The first version is almost ready for release; you’ll be able to check the demo if you pass the interview procedure. Your tasks on this subproject will be associated with the further development and improvement of the product – integration of the new features, continuous delivery, and required technical support.
- 3+ years of professional working experience
- Framework: Rails 5
- Database: PostgreSQL
- Front-end: Stimulus, Webpacker, SCSS
- Level of English (written and spoken) – at least Intermediate, preferably Upper-Intermediate
- Ability to deliver in time and be a team player
- A passion to be a part of something big and build a great product.
Brightgrove is an industry-leading software company with offices in Kyiv, Kharkiv, and Minsk. We build award-winning products that bring significant value, generate an inspiring result, and help our clients succeed. Our key industries include Retail, Manufacturing, Energy, ISV & Marketing Agencies, Medicine, Online TV broadcasting and many more.
Our development team currently counts more than 350 people across different accounts, organized around technologies and products. Although we work in multiple teams, on different platforms, and in various languages, we all share the same goal and idea of how to build things.
What You Get with Us:
- Very warm and friendly working environment
- Professional and career growth
- No corporate BS – we’re moving too fast for that
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Opportunities to travel international and between our offices
- Working with the latest technologies
- Good opportunities to work with remarkable teams from all over the world
- Flexible working hours – as long as you get the work done
- Comfortable and cozy office in the city center
- Awesome corporate events
At Brightgrove developers are integrated, involved, and essential to each part of our company. As with wine, great software is created by great people.