Middle FullStack Developer for 3D Visualizations
About the customer
Our client specializes in the development of 3D products for PC, tablet, and smartphone that allow you to communicate its knowledge to experts and non-experts. Company’s solutions provide a direct financial benefit in sales and marketing, service, training, system and facility control, audits, and planning Our client is a young and successful company which provides high-tech and design companies with interactive 3D real-time visualization of their products. To inspire even more people for productive 3D real-time solutions, they are working on an incredible development project delivering the innovative presentation medium that will be accessible to everyone via a multi-layered web platform.
The company now works as software providers across Europe for companies from a range of sectors, from high- tech and construction to retail and systems engineering.
About the project
Our client creates own custom project. The system sets new benchmarks in real-time 3D imaging.
In the first step, the system visualizes a product or process system using an interactive 3D model, regardless of whether the focus is on the design, functions or range of variants.
Next step is the system user interfaces to add extra information to the 3D model, such as prices, data, etc. System’s programmers, engineers, and designers visualize every product and process as realistically as possible and with as much detail as necessary.
For the viewer, there are no fixed images that require minutes or even days to produce. The calculation takes just milliseconds, allowing the viewer to freely explore the 3D environment, as well as turn and interact freely with objects just as a person would naturally in real life. This increases their level of involvement and makes understanding of products and technologies far easier. Furthermore, the viewer leaves with a personal experience that stays long in the memory.
About the team
The team works according to Agile Methodology and assumes continuous deployment, keeping timeframes and milestones. The team consists of 5+ developers, which are located on the client’s side.
As fullstack developer, you will be involved mostly in new functionality development. So you will be:
- focus on developing and decision making
- coordinate with the rest of the team (in Germany and in Ukraine)
- working on different layers of existing and new functionality
Your challenges with us will be:
- You support our Team in the implementation of a multi-layered Online-Platform
- You design and implement new functionality (frontend with React) and shape our software with your own ideas
Apart from the unconditional readiness and the ability to work together, we expect concrete knowledge in the field of web development which is:
- Sound knowledge in the use of modern web development frameworks and libraries, specifically React
- At least 3 years of practical experience with NodeJS
- A touch of aesthetic sense in terms of UI and UX design
- Good skills in CSS3 / JS / HTML5
- Experience and desire to work according to Test Driven Development
Nice to have Skills:
- Experiences in drafting interaction concepts and the use of corresponding wireframing tools
- Experiences in embedding 3D Content on the websites with WebGL
- Test frameworks (Puppeteer, Jest, Mocha)
Brightgrove is an industry-leading software company with offices in Kyiv, Kharkiv, and Minsk. We build award-winning products that bring significant value, generate an inspiring result, and help our clients succeed. Our key industries include Retail, Manufacturing, Energy, ISV & Marketing Agencies, Medicine, Online TV broadcasting and many more.
Our development team currently counts more than 350 people across different accounts, organized around technologies and products. Although we work in multiple teams, on different platforms, and in various languages, we all share the same goal and idea of how to build things.
What You Get with Us:
- Very warm and friendly working environment
- Professional and career growth
- No corporate BS – we’re moving too fast for that
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Opportunities to travel international and between our offices
- Working with the latest technologies
- Good opportunities to work with remarkable teams from all over the world
- Flexible working hours – as long as you get the work done
- Comfortable and cozy office in the city center
- Awesome corporate events
At Brightgrove developers are integrated, involved, and essential to each part of our company. As with wine, great software is created by great people.