Middle FullStack .Net Developer for Real Estate
About the customer
The Client has been servicing technology solutions to the New York City real estate industry for over a quarter of a century. As there is no widely accepted MLS in the Manhattan real estate industry, the Client’s application environment is the system that transmits up to the minute inventory from one firm to another. This system has grown from 10 firms and 300 listings exchanged daily to close to 500 firms and approximately 10,000 listings exchanged daily in accordance with REBNY’s RLS guidelines.
About the project
The Client supports a full-service listings system application which is in use by approximately 300 firms. Their products include but are not limited to the full service listing application supporting both the agent end user and data entry, a mobile listings application, a variety of listing feeds, off the shelf and customized VOW options, and marketing services which consist of custom brochures, an interface with the New York Times’ Ad times 2000 and a proprietary advertising tool known as Premium Marketing Opportunity (PMO). The Client has a long history of successful data conversions, integrations, and development of customized business solutions.
About the team
We’ve created the team of 12 team-members on Ukrainian end and not going to stop. Due to new business challenges, we are ready to hire 5 more team members.
For now, our friendly team consists of Middle level FullStack .Net developers, Front end developers, QAs, DBAs and Designer.
Your primary focus, as .Net Developer will be on bugfixing/refactoring of existing product and new feature implementation.
- 2+ years C# .NET Framework, ASP .NET MVC, Razor
- Atlassian JIRA
- Good leadership and desire to improve in this area
- Intermediate English
Nice to have:
- Desire to start working with .NET Core 2.0 – 3.0 and latest versions of Angular.
Brightgrove is an industry-leading software company with offices in Kyiv, Kharkiv, and Minsk. We build award-winning products that bring significant value, generate an inspiring result, and help our clients succeed. Our key industries include Retail, Manufacturing, Energy, ISV & Marketing Agencies, Medicine, Online TV broadcasting and many more.
Our development team currently counts more than 350 people across different accounts, organized around technologies and products. Although we work in multiple teams, on different platforms, and in various languages, we all share the same goal and idea of how to build things.
What You Get with Us:
- Very warm and friendly working environment
- Professional and career growth
- No corporate BS – we’re moving too fast for that
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Opportunities to travel international and between our offices
- Working with the latest technologies
- Good opportunities to work with remarkable teams from all over the world
- Flexible working hours – as long as you get the work done
- Comfortable and cozy office in the city center
- Awesome corporate events
At Brightgrove developers are integrated, involved, and essential to each part of our company. As with wine, great software is created by great people.