Middle FullStack Python Developer for Patent Research System
About the customer
Our Customer provides all the information that decision-makers in patent departments and management need to successfully respond to ongoing challenges and ensure effective management of their IP rights. Customer’s mission is to support patent managers and strategists in companies, their patent attorneys and customers. The company is based in Germany.
About the project
The product is a professional patent research system for querying multiple databases and implementing patent department workflows.
This system brings full-text patent document research for a single and multiuser environment to SME. It builds and queries full-text search engine for over 100 million patent documents using machine translation and if needed OCR. This project will extend an existing software (beta stadium) with additional functionality. It is ongoing software development. The existing project is based on open software. This project is special due to extensive Know-How in intellectual properties and patent research.
About the team
The team consists of Team Lead, Senior and Junior developers. Project management team located on the client’s side.
- Writing documentation of all assigned subtasks
Preliminary tasks: workflow management, database engine, frontend modifications, and new functions.
- Independent working practices
- Experience in web development
- Full stack developer
- Python 2.7 with future upgrade to 3.x
- Major Python libs
- HTML, CSS, MongoDB
- Node.js 6.x
- jQuery 3.x
Nice to Have Skills:
- Database know-how optimization
Brightgrove is an industry-leading software company with offices in Kyiv, Kharkiv, and Minsk. We build award-winning products that bring significant value, generate an inspiring result, and help our clients succeed. Our key industries include Retail, Manufacturing, Energy, ISV & Marketing Agencies, Medicine, Online TV broadcasting and many more.
Our development team currently counts more than 350 people across different accounts, organized around technologies and products. Although we work in multiple teams, on different platforms, and in various languages, we all share the same goal and idea of how to build things.
What You Get with Us:
- Very warm and friendly working environment
- Professional and career growth
- No corporate BS – we’re moving too fast for that
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Opportunities to travel international and between our offices
- Working with the latest technologies
- Good opportunities to work with remarkable teams from all over the world
- Flexible working hours – as long as you get the work done
- Comfortable and cozy office in the city center
- Awesome corporate events
At Brightgrove developers are integrated, involved, and essential to each part of our company. As with wine, great software is created by great people.