Middle iOS Developer for Hearable Products
About the Client
Our client is an award-winning Munich-based technology company. Leading innovation in Hearable and body-worn computing. Driven by a vision to bring audio products to life, they strive to make interaction with technology frictionless using the power of AI. Their Software Suite with embedded AI enables brands and manufacturers to create truly smart audio products efficiently.
About the Project
Driven by a vision to bring audio products to life, our customer strives to make interaction with technology frictionless using the power of AI. Their Software Suite with embedded AI enables brands and manufacturers to create truly smart audio products efficiently. With the Software Suite, you can easily equip your Bluetooth audio products with advanced natural user interfaces and provide frictionless experiences to your end-users. Natural user interfaces include but not limited to Voice Control, Head Gesture UI, Smart Audio and so on.
About the Team
Our Ukrainian-based development team will constantly be expanding. For now, our amazing team consists of 6 mobile Developers and 2 QA Engineers. The team has a very friendly atmosphere and an environment for professional development. Our team regularly participates in business trips to Munich, to cooperate closely with stakeholders and the rest of the folks.
Responsibilities and Skills
- Design and build advanced applications and frameworks for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Minimum 1 year of experience in iOS development
- Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store (or demonstrate a fully working app)
- A deep understanding of Objective-C or Swift
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle