Middle Java Developer for Global Hotel Solution Provider
About the customer
Our partner is a well-established, leading hospitality solutions brand from Germany with a worldwide network. Being one of the global market giants in the business travel industry, the company provides various top-grade hotel management portals. Their solutions simplify the booking and management processes equally for corporates, travel managers, and travelers.
About the project
We’re setting up a brand new team (Product Owner, DevOps and Java Engineers) to take ownership of the Rebooking Product for a market leader in Business to Corporate Hospitality domain. The system automates rates and prices optimization, handling Big Data flows and complex enterprise integrations.
- Java 8
- API gateway
Container services and infrastructure:
- AWS ECS
Google Cloud Platform:
- Data Studio
About the team
Java Developer will have the opportunity to work on the Scrum team. Work closely with Java developers, product owner, and DevOps experts as part of an agile development process to achieve the best possible results.
You will be providing technical leadership for a brand new Kyiv based team, which will be working in a distributed team fashion with world-class software architects, developers and subject matter experts, shaping and implementing the technological renovation of one of the top ecosystems in the domain of private and corporate travel and hospitality. Our Ukrainian-based development team will constantly be expanding.
Collaborate and communicate effectively with other members of the global development team. Write good effective and well-tested reliable code in Java
- 2+ years of commercial experience with Java
- Good knowledge of Java 8
- Design principles
- Spring Boot
- Knowledge of Maven, SQL (MySQL)
- Experience with Docker, Git
- Excellent communication skills and сlose collaboration with other teams in the project
- Intermediate level (or higher) of spoken and written English
Brightgrove is an industry-leading software development company with offices in Kyiv, Kharkiv, and Minsk. We build award-winning products that bring significant value, real results, and help our customers from a variety of industries to grow their businesses.
Our team currently consists of more than 350 people across different areas, passionate about technologies and software products. Although we work as multiple teams, use different platforms and languages, we all share the same goals and ideas of how to build things. We are a human-driven company!
What You Get with Us:
- Professional and career growth
- Warm and friendly working environment
- Comfortable and cozy office in the city center
- No corporate BS – we’re moving too fast for that
- Competitive compensation depending on your experience and skills
- Opportunities to travel internationally and between our offices
- A chance to work with the latest modern technologies
- You’ll work with the remarkable teams from all over the world
- Working hours are flexible as long as you get the work done
- Awesome corporate culture and team building events
At Brightgrove, every expert is valued, involved, and essential for each part of our company. As with wine, great software is created by great people.