Middle Java Developer for Global Hotel Solutions Provider
About the customer
Our partner is a well-established, leading hospitality solutions brand from Germany with a worldwide network. Being one of the global market giants in the business travel industry, the company provides various top-grade hotel management portals. Their solutions simplify the booking and management processes equally for corporates, travel managers, and travelers.
About the project
We’re assembling a team (Product Owner, DevOps, Java and JS engineers) to accelerate and support a series of strategic initiatives for a market leader in the Business to Corporate Hospitality domain.
The Project Goals our team will be working on:
- Bringing all current API connects from legacy stack to CRSNG
- Improving data enrichment (Room Types, etc.)
- Improve transparency and resilience
- Increasing the level of automation for Content updates/switches
- Enrich data processing/mapping
- Software and Architectural updates
About the team
Java Developer will have the opportunity to work on the Scrum team. Work closely with Java developers, product owner, JS and DevOps experts as part of an agile development process to achieve the best possible results.
Collaborate and communicate effectively with other members of the global development team. Write good effective and well-tested reliable code in Java.
- 2+ years of commercial experience with Java
- Good knowledge of Java 8
- Design principles
- Spring Boot
- Knowledge of Maven, SQL (MySQL)
- Experience with Docker, Git
- Excellent communication skills and сlose collaboration with other teams in the project
Intermediate level (or higher) of spoken and written English
Nice to Have Skills:
- Experience with Angular
Brightgrove is an industry-leading software company with offices in Kyiv, Kharkiv, and Minsk. We build award-winning products that bring significant value, generate an inspiring result, and help our clients succeed. Our key industries include Retail, Manufacturing, Energy, ISV & Marketing Agencies, Medicine, Online TV broadcasting, and many more.
Our development team currently counts more than 350 people across different accounts, organized around technologies and products. Although we work in multiple teams, on different platforms, and in various languages, we all share the same goal and idea of how to build things.
What You Get with Us:
- Very warm and friendly working environment
- Professional and career growth
- No corporate BS – we’re moving too fast for that
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Opportunities to travel international and between our offices
- Working with the latest technologies
- Excellent opportunities to work with remarkable teams from all over the world
- Flexible working hours – as long as you get the work done
- Comfortable and cozy office in the city center
- Awesome corporate events
At Brightgrove, developers are integrated, involved, and essential to each part of our company. As with wine, great software is created by great people.