Middle Java Developer for Global Hotel Solutions Provider
About the Client
Our partner is a well-established, leading hospitality solutions brand from Germany with a worldwide network. Being one of the global market giants in the business travel industry, the company provides various top-grade hotel management portals. Their solutions simplify the booking and management processes equally for corporates, travel managers, and travelers.
About the Project
We’re assembling a team (Product Owner, DevOps, Java and JS engineers) to accelerate and support a series of strategic initiatives for a market leader in the Business to Corporate Hospitality domain. The leading digital marketplace platform for corporates and hospitality suppliers to select and commit the most sustainable, cost-efficient and satisfactory hospitality experiences in the industry.
About the Team
Full-fledged end to end delivery team. You will have the opportunity to work on the Scrum team consisting of developers, tester and devops located in Kyiv and Warsaw.
Responsibilities and Skills
- Implementation of web applications
- Conducting code reviews
- Designing software solutions
- Ensuring SLA of products
- Active participation in product growth
- Mostly new features development
- Participation in SCRUM ceremonies
- Several years of professional experience as Java Developer
- Experience in GUI development
- Knowledge of SQL, databases and their performance
- Understanding of software development process
- Solid standards for clean code and test coverage
- Flexibility, initiative, fast learning abilities
- Ability to work in a team and take responsibility
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Intermediate level of English