Middle Java Developer with Multiplatform Mobile Application
About the Client
Our customer is one of the US market leaders in facility and asset management software, providing a user-friendly experience that allows companies to manage their facilities and save money with real-time, actionable data.
About the Project
Brightgrove’s developers are tightly integrating with the main project team, co-driving pivotal updates of the core system, creating new portal features and spinning off a brand new Multiplatform Mobile Application to cover existing business flows in a dedicated application.
About the Team
Our aggressive ramp-up plans for 2021 feature 2 – 3 Agile teams of up to 20 top-tier Engineers.
Responsibilities and Skills
- Implementation of web applications
- Conducting code reviews
- Designing software solutions
- Ensuring SLA of products
- Active participation in product growth
- Mostly new features development
- Participation in ceremonies
- Several years of professional experience as Java Developer
- Knowledge of SQL, databases and their performance
- Understanding of the software development process
- Solid standards for clean code and test coverage
- Flexibility, initiative, fast learning abilities
- Ability to work in a team and take responsibility
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Good knowledge of English (B1-B2)