Middle .Net Software Engineer for Real Estate Platform
About the Client
The Client has been servicing technology solutions to the New York City real estate industry for over a quarter of a century. As there is no widely accepted MLS in the Manhattan real estate industry, the Client’s application environment is the system that transmits up to the minute inventory from one firm to another. This system has grown from 10 firms and 300 listings exchanged daily to close to 500 firms and approximately 10,000 listings exchanged daily in accordance with REBNY’s RLS guidelines.
The Client supports a full service listings system application which is in use by approximately 300 firms. Their products include but are not limited to the full service listing application supporting both the agent end user and data entry, a mobile listings application, a variety of listing feeds, off the shelf and customized VOW options, and marketing services which consist of custom brochures, an interface with the New York Times’ Ad times 2000 and a proprietary advertising tool known as Premium Marketing Opportunity (PMO). The Client has a long standing history of successful data conversions, integrations, and development of customized business solutions.
About the Project
DataEntry tool (various data related buldings and listings) for NY real estate agents.
About the Team
Team consist from specialist all over the world: Ukraine, US, Brazil, Greece.
We’ve created the team of 30+ team-members on Ukrainian end and not going to stop. Due to new business challenges, we are ready to hire few more team members. For now, our friendly team consists of FullStack .Net developers, Front end developers, QAs, DBAs, BA, Researchers and Designer. Team composition of this position – 4 developers, 1 QA, 1 Product Manager.
Responsibilities and Skills
- Support and bugfixing of the existing codebase
- Implementation of the new features requested by clients
- Product ownership from Brightgrove side
- Responsibility for release process and deployments
- App integration with 3rd party services
- Min 3 years experience in .NET development (VB.Net would be a plus).
- Experienced in JS and jQuery
- Good knowledge of SQL (MS SQL)
- Good OOP skills and knowledge of design patterns, SOLID
- Good estimation skills
- Experience with Git, Jira
- Intermediate English level (enter).
Nice to have:
- Experience with Informix
- Skills of working with third-party APIs
- Participation in large legacy projects
- Optimization skills for high-load projects