Middle PHP Developer for Cloud Solution
About the customer
The client based in Berlin, Germany. The main business is a highly customizable software for networking foundations, associations, Business associations, and other organizations. The client’s project has grown from a single hand-written software into an innovative cross-linkable communication system and we are proud to link to users around the world together.
The main mission of our customer it remains the same since its foundation: combine the latest technology with elegant design to create an intranet that is loved by its users.
About the project
The project is a plug & play SaaS intranet provider, which based on AWS server infrastructure and delivers 25 applications that can be managed by the customers. The revenue stream of the project is on the one side the software delivery and on the second side in-app-purchases of the native mobile applications (iOS, Android).
Our mission is to network the fourth sector in Europe. We want to deliver a fully functional cloud-solution to digitize any association, club, NGO, etc. This project is a great project with a high level of responsibility for software stability and data security.
About the team
The whole development team is divided into 2 parts: 5 developers in Ukraine (Kiev) and 5 employees in Germany. There will be daily standup meetings and one great meeting every week. We follow the Agile methodology. The CEO, located in Germany, will travel to Ukraine to hand over the project and discuss the project targets.
- Rewriting current code (Joomla plugins/modules/components) to Symfony 4,
- Development of RESTful web service for React apps
- Database setup and migration
- Translate complex functional, technical and business requirements into architectural designs
- Communicate with the customer
- OOP, PHP 7, MySQL/MariaDB, Symfony 4, Doctrine, Joomla 3.x, RESTful web services (including authorization), Git
- Technical and strategic capability to handle bigger projects
- Diligent & responsible work ethic (appropriate documentation, careful testing etc.)
- English – Upper-intermediate
Nice to Have Skills:
PHP 7, MySQL/MariaDB, Symfony 4, Joomla 3.x, RESTful web services
Brightgrove is an industry-leading software company with offices in Kyiv, Kharkiv, and Minsk. We build award-winning products that bring significant value, generate an inspiring result, and help our clients succeed. Our key industries include Retail, Manufacturing, Energy, ISV & Marketing Agencies, Medicine, Online TV broadcasting and many more.
Our development team currently counts more than 300 people across different accounts, organized around technologies and products. Although we work in multiple teams, on different platforms, and in various languages, we all share the same goal and idea of how to build things.
What You Get with Us:
- Very warm and friendly working environment
- Professional and career growth
- No corporate BS – we’re moving too fast for that
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Opportunities to travel international and between our offices
- Working with the latest technologies
- Good opportunities to work with remarkable teams from all over the world
- Flexible working hours – as long as you get the work done
- Comfortable and cozy office in the city center
- Awesome corporate events
At Brightgrove developers are integrated, involved, and essential to each part of our company. As with wine, great software is created by great people.