Middle Python/Django Developer for Free Printing Service
About the customer
The client is the quickest growing platform in Germany that allows all students to print their university materials for free. The documents are sponsored by companies, that want to reach and advertise to students. We can target ads by placing them selectively to the right student using the data they provide when registering.
The offer is open to all students enrolled at a German university, and due to its success and popular demand, the company is now able to spread internationally, and wants to bring its services to Australia and Switzerland.
About the project
We are developing a new version of a product, with a more powerful performance, to care more loads, engaging more countries, a bigger amount of users (+800 registrations per day). Developing new tools to work with advertisers and price calculation. Creating additional services for data collection and qualitative targeting of ads in our documentation.
About the team
The development team is in Ukraine and constantly expanding. We have 3 developers and Project Manager.
- Development of new products
- Extend and support existing products
- Participate in development of other services
- Participate in stand-ups and code reviews, be a member of a small team of developers
- 2+ years in Python 3
- 1.5+ years’ experience in Django
- 1+ years’ experience in Django Rest Framework
- Good understanding the REST methodology
- Experience in RabbitMQ / Celery
- PostgreSQL + SQL optimization skills
- Intermediate level of English
Nice To Have Skills
- Experience in Django Finite State Machine
- Experience in PyPDF lib or other libs to working with PDF documents
- Experience in Elastic Search/Sphinx/Solr
- Experience working with Highload system
Brightgrove is an industry-leading software company with offices in Kyiv, Kharkiv, and Minsk. We build award-winning products that bring significant value, generate an inspiring result, and help our clients succeed. Our key industries include Retail, Manufacturing, Energy, ISV & Marketing Agencies, Medicine, Online TV broadcasting and many more.
Our development team currently counts more than 350 people across different accounts, organized around technologies and products. Although we work in multiple teams, on different platforms, and in various languages, we all share the same goal and idea of how to build things.
What You Get with Us:
- Very warm and friendly working environment
- Professional and career growth
- No corporate BS – we’re moving too fast for that
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Opportunities to travel international and between our offices
- Working with the latest technologies
- Good opportunities to work with remarkable teams from all over the world
- Flexible working hours – as long as you get the work done
- Comfortable and cozy office in the city center
- Awesome corporate events
At Brightgrove developers are integrated, involved, and essential to each part of our company. As with wine, great software is created by great people.