Middle Python/Django Developer for Free Printing Service
About the customer
The client is the quickest growing platform in Germany that allows all students to print their university materials for free. The documents are sponsored by companies, that want to reach and advertise to students. We can target ads by placing them selectively to the right student using the data they provide when registering.
The offer is open to all students enrolled at a German university, and due to it’s success and popular demand, the company is now able to spread internationally, and wants to bring its services to Australia and Switzerland.
About the project
We are developing a new version of a product, with a more powerful performance, to care more loads, engaging more countries, a bigger amount of users (+800 registrations per day). Developing new tools to work with advertisers and price calculation. Creating additional services for data collection and qualitative targeting of ads in our documentation.
About the team
The development team is in Ukraine and constantly expanding. We have 2 Python developers, QA Engineer and Project Manager.
- Development of new products
- Extend and support existing products
- Participate in development of other services
- Participate in stand-ups and code reviews
- 2+ years in Python 3
- 1.5+ years experience in Django
- 1+ years experience in Django Rest Framework
- Good understanding the REST methodology
- Experience in Django Q / Celery
- PostgreSQL + SQL optimisation skills
- Intermediate level of English
Nice To Have Skills
- Experience in Django Finite State Machine
- Experience in PyPDF lib or other libs to working with PDF documents
- Experience in Elastic Search/Sphinx/Solr
- Experience working with Highload system
Brightgrove is an industry-leading software development company with offices in Kyiv, Kharkiv, and Minsk. We build award-winning products that bring significant value, real results, and help our customers from a variety of industries to grow their businesses.
Our team currently consists of more than 350 people across different areas, passionate about technologies and software products. Although we work as multiple teams, use different platforms and languages, we all share the same goals and ideas of how to build things. We are a human-driven company!
What You Get with Us:
- Professional and career growth
- Warm and friendly working environment
- Comfortable and cozy office in the city center
- No corporate BS – we’re moving too fast for that
- Competitive compensation depending on your experience and skills
- Opportunities to travel internationally and between our offices
- A chance to work with the latest modern technologies
- You’ll work with the remarkable teams from all over the world
- Working hours are flexible as long as you get the work done
- Awesome corporate culture and team building events
At Brightgrove, every expert is valued, involved, and essential for each part of our company. As with wine, great software is created by great people.