Middle QA Automation Engineer for Hearable Products
About the Client
Our client is an award-winning Munich based technology company. Leading innovation in Hearable and Wearable computing. Driven by a vision to bring audio products to life, they strive to make interaction with technology frictionless using the power of AI. Their Software Suite with embedded AI enables brands and manufacturers to create truly smart audio products efficiently.
About the Project
Driven by a vision to bring audio products to life, our customer strives to make interaction with technology frictionless using the power of AI. Their Software Suite with embedded AI enables brands and manufacturers to create truly smart audio products efficiently. With the Software Suite, you can easily equip your Bluetooth audio products with advanced natural user interfaces and provide frictionless experiences to your end-users. Natural user interfaces include but not limited to Voice Control, Head Gesture UI, Smart Audio, and so on.
About the Team
Our Ukrainian-based development team will constantly be expanding. For now, our amazing team consists of 6 mobile Developers and 2 QA Engineers. The team has a very friendly atmosphere and an environment for professional development. Our team regularly participates in business trips to Munich, to cooperate closely with stakeholders and the rest of the folks.
Responsibilities and Skills
- As part of an Agile team with end-to-end feature responsibility or part of the systems test team, ensuring that quality is a part of the process and always present
- Development and documentation of test specifications (Concepts, Procedures, Designs, Test cases)
- Implementation and maintenance of test automation as part of the CI-CD pipeline
- Maintaining the test automation backlog
- Execution of tests (automated, manual, exploratory)
- Issue tracking in Jira
- Support the continuous improvement (test tooling, process, methods)
- Degree in computer science or comparable education
- At least 4 years of experience in test planning and test execution in an agile framework
- Experience in test automation in one or more test frameworks. Experience with Robot framework advantageous
- Experience in Python and a good solid understanding of object-oriented programming is a must
- ISTQB certification (nice to have)
- A structured way of working, analytical thinking
- Team player takes initiative, is tenacious, shows ownership, and is decisive
- Fluent in both written and spoken English