Middle QA Engineer for Fleet Management Software Powered by GPS
About the customer
Our customer is a reputable and well-established company from the U.S. that provides complex high loaded fleet tracking systems based on GPS tracking technology. They develop high-quality fleet intelligence software that improves the safety of vehicles and passengers and makes GPS tracking more affordable by eliminating upfront costs for new clients. Our customer’s product provides the robust monitoring of virtually every aspect of vehicle and driver activity in real time, along with comprehensive historical reports.
From the largest school districts in America to rural municipalities and private companies, our customer has built a nationwide business by helping fleet managers with rugged hardware, intelligent software, and an unwavering commitment to customer service excellence.
About the project
There are a website and mobile apps that track various vehicles’ movements and events by pulling the data from the GPS trackers and transmitting it to dispatchers. The customer’s software provides comprehensive information about the fleet’s status from stop and arrival time and engine diagnostic to payroll management, speed monitoring, and excessive idling. They also develop mobile apps for parents that notify them when the buses enter a bus stop zone or a school zone.
About the team
It’s multinational cooperation with highly professional and experienced people involved. The development team that is based in the USA works on the backend; another team located in Lavia is handling the website and mobile apps development. Working with the customer since 2012, our Ukrainian team has taken over the whole QA cycle for the backend side.
- Checking if the software works stably and adequately, following strict security policies
- Maintaining a regular monitoring process with in-depth checking of the whole system to make sure that all the data is transmitted stored and on the backend side continuously
- Ensuring that the data is archived and removed correctly
- Looking for anomalies in the CPU load, memory, disk usage
- Checking logs for errors
- Providing the system’s backup, in case it fails during a regular restart
- Helping with solutions for support tickets by locating the issues
- 2-3 years of experience in QA
- Knowledge of SDLC (Agile)
- Knowledge of testing methodologies
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with reading logs
- Experience with load testing
- Experience with API testing (Postman, SoapUI)
- Level of English – Upper-Intermediate
Will be a huge plus:
- Experience with MongoDB, Datadog, Kibana, SSMS
- Experience with automated testing
- Experience with C# PL
Brightgrove is an industry-leading software development company with offices in Kyiv, Kharkiv, and Minsk. We build award-winning products that bring significant value, real results, and help our customers from a variety of industries to grow their businesses.
Our team currently consists of more than 350 people across different areas, passionate about technologies and software products. Although we work as multiple teams, use different platforms and languages, we all share the same goals and ideas of how to build things. We are a human-driven company!
What You Get with Us:
- Professional and career growth
- Warm and friendly working environment
- Comfortable and cozy office in the city center
- No corporate BS – we’re moving too fast for that
- Competitive compensation depending on your experience and skills
- Opportunities to travel internationally and between our offices
- A chance to work with the latest modern technologies
- You’ll work with the remarkable teams from all over the world
- Working hours are flexible as long as you get the work done
- Awesome corporate culture and team building events
At Brightgrove, every expert is valued, involved, and essential for each part of our company. As with wine, great software is created by great people.