Middle/Senior Salesforce Developer for a Leading Global Kitchenware Manufacturer
About the Client
Our client is a leading global supplier of high-quality products for the modern kitchen-living room based in Germany. For over 285 years, our client has offered premium products that enhance the lives of professional and home chefs worldwide. Since its start as an esteemed cutlery brand, the company has grown to include a coveted collection of cookware, flatware, glassware, and kitchen gadgets. Tradition, quality, innovation, and craftsmanship are their ingredients for success.
Today, our client is an international industry leader that sells products in 100 countries. As a company and the employer, our client is characterized by strong innovative strength, entrepreneurial foresight, global work, and respectful interaction with one another. Outstanding quality, excellent design, and exceptional durability – these are the demands of their products.
About the Project
We have an old app that is focused on fresh and safe food storage. This app is built on IONIC, but now we want to write a new app for iOS and Android devices using modern technology. The project will have a lot of networking and interaction with Bluetooth.
3 main features:
- Marketplace with the company’s products (blenders, meat grinders, refrigerators, etc.).
- A cooking section with recipes. The company offers a set of recipes that can be implemented using the items from point 1.
- Controlling Bluetooth devices from point 1. Some devices (blenders, kettles) have a BLE module, which you can connect and select operating modes.
About the Team
The current team consists of 1 Mobile developer and the PO on the customer’s side, and we plan to expand on the Ukrainian side. Now, we are looking for Mobile (iOS, Android) developers, Salesforce developers, and DevOps engineers, who will be work on the new app. If you ever dreamed of working on an innovative and genuinely impactful project, this job is just for you! We crave to extend our team with a professional who is passionate about coding and would care about the success of this project, in particular.
Responsibilities and Skills
- Design, implementation, and support of solutions in the Salesforce.com environment
- Work with the project manager to develop realistic project plans, expected outcomes, costs and risks
- Develop and maintain integrations with other systems through API’s
- Engage in code and technical design reviews of solution implementations to ensure code quality and standard methodologies are maintained
- Communicate with the customer
- Strong customization and configuration experience of Salesforce Cloud
- Knowledge of databases, schema design, ER diagramming, and Salesforce database languages SOQL, SOSL
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English