Middle WordPress Developer for Web Studio
About the customer
CrispWP is an internal division and separate marketing brand of Brightgrove. CrispWP is focused on the web development and our primary focus is creation of great Web sites using tools from WordPress ecosystem.
We create great, efficient and convenient websites for our customers, who are well-known advertisement and design companies, located all over the world.
Unlike to most companies which rely of ready-made themes and components for WordPress and offer quick and simple solution – we do something special which we’re proud of.
We believe in common sense and established development processes. We glad to welcome you as part of CrispWP team.
About the project
The major difference of CrispWP from other companies – we focus on specific type of clients.
We do not work with end-customers, clients from market places or resellers.
We primarily support a set of well-established foreign marketing and advertisement agencies and software development companies.
Our clients deal with the end clients. Our clients are technical and know what do they want and how sites are created. They have the mindset which is good to work with.
Due to this – we focus on technical implementation of our clients’ ideas without complicated communication issues.
We do projects for different domains, and this is cool because you can see how everything works in different businesses.
We build quick and reliable process to make our lives easier and our clients happier. Agile. Git. Code style standards. Continuous integration. Jenkins for deployments. All tools and best industry practices for full-fledged project development.
And due to our specifics – we do “development and programming” of projects rather than configuring them using ready-made available components.
About the team
We constantly grow and the size of our team is almost good for today. Almost – because we’re looking for you.
We’re big enough to use mature processes, be great team and work for established customers.
We are small enough to remains flexible, have a room for agility and skip all bureaucracy and multi-level management and decision making.
In any way – we are not an “evil company” and it’s a good place to work and build something good.
We Expect that You are:
- Good in generic programming
- Have good knowledge of WordPress backend development
- Be proficient in generic Web front-end development
You will be Responsible for:
- Implementation of different WordPress tasks and projects
- Themes/plugins extension and creation, new websites setup
- Creation of integration’s with 3rd party tools using appropriate APIs
- Implementing data migration procedures
- Cooperation with the team members to deliver the projects to end-clients on a regular basis
Generic Programming Skills:
- Good PHP knowledge – on the level, required for new themes/plugins creation, business logic development and integration of third-party APIs. Basically – good PHP programming skills
- Good HTML5 + CSS3 skills, understanding of cross-browser and responsive markup creation
- Knowledge of some JS frameworks is desired (Vue.js, Angular.js is a plus)
- Experience with Git, task tracking systems
- Knowledge of back-end and front-end functionality of WP, understanding internal architecture
- Know how to install, configure, upgrade WP and themes/plugins
- Experience of 3rd party tools integration (mostly via REST-based APIs)
- Understanding data migration and custom import/export operations
- Experience in Custom fields creation/handling (ACF plugin)
- Basic knowledge of react.js is desired (for Guttenberg blocks and client sites)
Brightgrove is an industry-leading software development company with offices in Kyiv, Kharkiv, and Minsk. We build award-winning products that bring significant value, real results, and help our customers from a variety of industries to grow their businesses.
Our team currently consists of more than 350 people across different areas, passionate about technologies and software products. Although we work as multiple teams, use different platforms and languages, we all share the same goals and ideas of how to build things. We are a human-driven company!
What You Get With Us:
- Professional and career growth
- Warm and friendly working environment
- Comfortable and cozy office in the city center
- No corporate BS – we move too fast for that
- Competitive compensation depending on your experience and skills
- Opportunities to travel internationally and between our offices
- A chance to work with the latest modern technologies
- You’ll work with the remarkable teams from all over the world
- Working hours are flexible as long as you get the work done
- Awesome corporate culture and team building events
At Brightgrove, every expert is valued, involved, and essential for each part of our company. As with wine, great software is created by great people.