PHP Developer for Payment Verification System
About the customer
Our client is a company which provides software for checkout, payment processing, and fraud detection. The company serves e-commerce merchants. Company was founded in 2014 and is based in San Francisco, California.
About the project
Payment infrastructure on the internet is fragmented and broken. Our client is building a future where sending payments is as easy as sending messages. To do this, they’ve redesigned payments from the ground up. Their mission is to make online commerce instant, consistent and trusted across the internet. To solve such a large problem, they’ve put together an incredible team and are selectively adding to it.
Play a mission-critical role in developing the future of online commerce. If this challenge excites you, get in touch with our team.
About the team
Engineering team consists of 30+ developers, QA engineers, and managerial staff. Plans for 2019 are to triple the team.
- Integrate plugin into merchant shopping carts (main responsibility)
- Move fast, ship fast
- Build great things
- Maintain existing plugins
- Provide any technical support needed to move integration forward (answering technical questions, etc.)
- Debug and fix technical issues arise during integration (eg., compatibility of custom discount module, handling of complex shipping rules)
- From 2 years of professional engineering experience
- Strong communication skills
- Must be able to solve problems related to integrations
- Magento and Woocommerce experience is a bonus
- Minimum Intermediate English. We need a strong communicator for this role.
- Decent problem solving and coding.
- Some experience with Magento or WooCommerce is optional and bonus but not required.
- PHP 5.x, 7.x
- Magento 1.x/2.x, WooCommerce, Drupal (will be a plus at least one of those)
- JSON, xml
- Docker, Composer
- REST, SOAP
Brightgrove is an industry-leading software company with offices in Kyiv, Kharkiv, and Minsk. We build award-winning products that bring significant value, generate an inspiring result, and help our clients succeed. Our key industries include Retail, Manufacturing, Energy, ISV & Marketing Agencies, Medicine, Online TV broadcasting and many more.
Our development team currently counts more than 350 people across different accounts, organized around technologies and products. Although we work in multiple teams, on different platforms, and in various languages, we all share the same goal and idea of how to build things.
What You Get with Us:
- Very warm and friendly working environment
- Professional and career growth
- No corporate BS – we’re moving too fast for that
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Opportunities to travel international and between our offices
- Working with the latest technologies
- Good opportunities to work with remarkable teams from all over the world
- Flexible working hours – as long as you get the work done
- Comfortable and cozy office in the city center
- Awesome corporate events
At Brightgrove developers are integrated, involved, and essential to each part of our company. As with wine, great software is created by great people.