Product Owner for Marketplace
About the customer
Our client is one of Germany’s top 3 car exchanges for used and pre-registered cars. It is online car exchange offers dealers special sales packages for marketing cars and numerous free services for end customers.
About the project
The site includes a practical offer generator, putting an end to buyers having to search for cars and offering them their dream car at advantageous prices, even if they are not advertised on the Internet. Instead of having to search through advertisements, the buyer simply enters the desired details in the offer generator and the dealer receives the actual purchase request, filtered by the input specifications. This allows dealers to also market cars that are not advertised on the Internet or that will be coming up for sale. iPhone, iPad and Facebook apps, dealer videos.
About the team
The team consists of 7 members: 3 RoR developers, 2 FrontEnd developers, Designer and PM which located in Ukraine.
- Help team to support existing solution
- Develop new features (new huge features will be added during 2019)
- Deal with German PO
- Managing Ukrainian and German teams
- Working on requirements
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Owner, Scrum Master or Product Manager
- Advanced English
Nice to have
- Knowledge of German
Brightgrove is an industry-leading software company with offices in Kyiv, Kharkiv, and Minsk. We build award-winning products that bring significant value, generate an inspiring result, and help our clients succeed. Our key industries include Retail, Manufacturing, Energy, ISV & Marketing Agencies, Medicine, Online TV broadcasting and many more.
Our development team currently counts more than 350 people across different accounts, organized around technologies and products. Although we work in multiple teams, on different platforms, and in various languages, we all share the same goal and idea of how to build things.
What You Get with Us:
- Very warm and friendly working environment
- Professional and career growth
- No corporate BS – we’re moving too fast for that
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Opportunities to travel international and between our offices
- Working with the latest technologies
- Good opportunities to work with remarkable teams from all over the world
- Flexible working hours – as long as you get the work done
- Comfortable and cozy office in the city center
- Awesome corporate events
At Brightgrove developers are integrated, involved, and essential to each part of our company. As with wine, great software is created by great people.