Project Manager for Global Hotel Solutions Provider
About the customer
Our partner is a well-established, leading hospitality solutions brand from Germany with a worldwide network. Being one of the global market giants in the business travel industry, the company provides various top-grade hotel management portals. Their solutions simplify the booking and management processes equally for corporates, travel managers, and travelers.
About the project
The project’s main goal is to refactor an existing middle-tier service layer towards a modern cloud-based solution. As a Lead, you’ll be providing technical leadership for a brand new Kyiv-based team. They are going to work in a distributed team fashion with world-class software architects, developers, and subject matter experts. The team is to shape and implement the technological renovation of one of the top ecosystems in the domain of private and corporate travel and hospitality.
About the team
Our Ukrainian-based development team will constantly be expanding. The bootstrap team includes 1 Senior Java Engineer, 1 Operations Engineer, 1 Quality Assurance Engineer, 1 Product Manager.
Ramp-up by the end of February: the full-fledged delivery team of 8-10 people in Kyiv.
- Remove process bottlenecks
- Ensure quality of process and delivery
- Align stakeholder and team expectations
- Support delivery team with planning, grooming, and execution
- Support Senior Product Manager and Technical Leads with backlog management and product delivery
- Manage scrum artifacts and ceremonies
- Excellent spoken and written English skills
- Project Management and/or Requirements Management experience
- Knowledge and experience with agile methodologies
- Advanced Atlassian Toolset user
- Leadership, team motivation, and ownership
- Ability to simplify complex and uncertain concepts
- Technical experience or background
Brightgrove is an industry-leading software development company with offices in Kyiv, Kharkiv, and Minsk. We build award-winning products that bring significant value, real results, and help our customers from a variety of industries to grow their businesses.
Our team currently consists of more than 350 people across different areas, passionate about technologies and software products. Although we work as multiple teams, use different platforms and languages, we all share the same goals and ideas of how to build things. We are a human-driven company!
What You Get With Us:
- Professional and career growth
- Warm and friendly working environment
- Comfortable and cozy office in the city center
- No corporate BS – we move too fast for that
- Competitive compensation depending on your experience and skills
- Opportunities to travel internationally and between our offices
- A chance to work with the latest modern technologies
- You’ll work with the remarkable teams from all over the world
- Working hours are flexible as long as you get the work done
- Awesome corporate culture and team building events
- At Brightgrove, every expert is valued, involved, and essential for each part of our company. As with wine, great software is created by great people.