Project Manager with Multiplatform Mobile Application
About the Client
Our customer is one of the US market leaders in facility and asset management software, providing a user-friendly experience that allows companies to manage their facilities and save money with real-time, actionable data.
About the Project
Brightgrove’s developers are tightly integrating with the main project team, co-driving pivotal updates of the core system, creating new portal features, and spinning off a brand new Multiplatform Mobile Application to cover existing business flows in a dedicated application.
About the Team
The team will consist of different roles, which will cover all product development needs. Our aggressive ramp-up plans for 2021 feature two to three agile teams of up to 20 top trier engineers.
Responsibilities and Skills
- Managing multiple releases, ensure efficient delivery on the product
- Interact with stakeholders
- Manage the content, quality, schedule, resources and estimate project risks
- Support other members or project management team in delegated areas
- Keep assigned documents regularly updated
- Handle communication with team, management, customer, suppliers for related areas
- Project Management experience 5+ years
- Knowledge of project management in general
- Prioritize project tasks and their distribution among team members, monitoring project progress
- Familiarity with Agile principles
- Understanding of software development lifecycle
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Leadership and team motivation skills, decision making
- Upper-intermediate written and spoken English level