React Native Developer for a Brand-New Professionals’ Social Network
About the customer
Our customer is a promising US-based startup. They develop a recruiting platform that uses Artificial Intelligence and a vast network of members who refer the passive candidates that they know personally. The software then verifies whether they are qualified for work and interested in the offered job position.
About the project
Recruiting managers always prefer to hire by referral. However, there is no effective, scalable way to do so outside the network of existing employees. Our customer’s platform makes it simple, easy, and financially beneficial for everyone to recommend a perfect colleague from their personal or professional network for the right job. Their AI-powered app with a vast and enriched membership database ensures that the hiring managers quickly get a curated list of the best match candidates, recommended personally by someone, and verified as qualified for the position.
About the team
The team in our modern office in Kharkiv consists of 3 engineers. We’re seeking 1 more professional to empower our team. All your future teammates are true professionals that maintain a healthy and friendly working atmosphere.
- Architect, build and maintain flawless React Native application (HR platform) with clean code
- Actively communicate with the team and the customer
- Implement pixel-perfect UIs that match designs
- Integrate third-party APIs (LinkedIn, Facebook, Google services)
A Detailed List of Required Skills:
- In-depth experience with ReactJS, Redux, and React Native
- Strong experience in mobile development
- Experience with Git
- Motivation to learn and adopt new technologies
- You should be a good team player with excellent communication skills
- Level of English – Intermediate
Nice to Have Skills:
- Experience with AWS
- Objective-C and/or Swift knowledge – iOS development experience
- Java and/or Kotlin knowledge – Android development experience
Brightgrove is an industry-leading software development company with offices in Kyiv, Kharkiv, and Minsk. We build award-winning products that bring significant value, real results, and help our customers from a variety of industries to grow their businesses.
Our team currently consists of more than 350 people across different areas, passionate about technologies and software products. Although we work as multiple teams, use different platforms and languages, we all share the same goals and ideas of how to build things. We are a human-driven company!
What You Get With Us:
- Professional and career growth
- Warm and friendly working environment
- Comfortable and cozy office in the city center
- No corporate BS – we move too fast for that
- Competitive compensation depending on your experience and skills
- Opportunities to travel internationally and between our offices
- A chance to work with the latest modern technologies
- You’ll work with the remarkable teams from all over the world
- Working hours are flexible as long as you get the work done
- Awesome corporate culture and team building events
At Brightgrove, every expert is valued, involved, and essential for each part of our company. As with wine, great software is created by great people.