Senior Account Manager for Brightgrove
Brightgrove is an industry-leading software development company with offices in Kyiv, Kharkiv, and Minsk. We build award-winning products that bring significant value, real results, and help our customers from a variety of industries to grow their businesses.
Our team currently consists of more than 350 people across different areas, passionate about technologies and software products. Although we work as multiple teams, use different platforms and languages, we all share the same goals and ideas of how to build things. We are a human-driven company!
Brightgrove is looking for the Account Manager.
If you are a dynamic and sharp-minded person who is ambitious about playing an essential role in the company’s growth on the international level, then this opportunity is exactly what you need! We are eager to meet with you in person and welcome you to our team.
We’re focused on the customer’s satisfaction and talent attraction through our core team values:
- We’re a family: our team is our biggest value! So we prefer to build a great relationship between the members of our team.
- Honesty: we are transparent in all the decisions we make and actions we take. Always.
- Customer-focused: we recognize that our customers are the reason for our success in business, and we are committed to providing superior services and excellent quality of our work in all fields involved.
- Manage several projects
- Lead, coordinate and motivate the project’s team
- Monitor employees’ attrition to be able to avoid the failures
- Extension & improvement of the existing project
- Timely invoicing and payment control according to contractual arrangements
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Experience in using popular project management practices and processes: planning, tracking, analysis, risk assessment, etc.
- Excellent communication, time management, and organizational skills, ability to prioritize
- Client negotiation skills (Experience in communication with customers is needed)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Level of English – Advanced
What you get with us
- Professional and career growth
- Warm and friendly working environment
- Comfortable and cozy office in the city center
- No corporate BS – we move too fast for that
- Competitive compensation depending on your experience and skills
- Opportunities to travel internationally and between our offices
- A chance to work with the latest modern technologies
- You’ll work with the remarkable teams from all over the world
- Working hours are flexible as long as you get the work done
- Awesome corporate culture and team building events
At Brightgrove, every expert is valued, involved, and essential for each part of our company. As with wine, great software is created by great people.