Senior AEM Developer for Digital Solutions
About the customer
Our client is an industry-leading digital agency that creates, delivers, and optimizes customer experiences at scale. They create world-class websites and interactive digital strategies that help improve marketing results and create more profitable customer interactions. The team of experienced specialists and their track record of successful partnerships gives us an edge in industry know-how and in understanding the big picture. With expertise in AEM, and experience building adaptive systems with Adobe Marketing Cloud, the customer is a powerful implementation partner for enterprise organizations.
About the project
The ongoing project, PIM (product information management) integration. Utilizing PIM information in AEM for marketing and distributor information.
About the team
The whole team will be consisting of 16 members, the project is utilizing the Scrum software development.
Digital Solutions team is currently looking to hire an experienced AEM Developer. The developer will deliver complex content management solutions to customers and be able to work effectively both as an individual and as part of a team that is led by a Project Manager. You will participate in the implementation of a large enterprise AEM initiative and will be responsible for design and development of web applications using the AEM/CQ5 platform, including, but not limited to, designing and developing site structure, custom components, custom workflows, object model designs (Java APIs), implementation strategy, and unit testing.
- Assist clients in achieving strategic objectives through technology solution implementation
- Setup and configuration of AEM development environments
- Setup and configuration of AEM Author and Publish instances and ensuring all code works in both environments
- Setup and configuration of dispatcher or proxy to run in front of AEM
- Translating business requirements into technical details relevant to AEM
- Ensuring quality of code is high for themselves and other team members
- Designing reusable AEM components for authoring content
- Understand the client’s technical environment and how they use technology to provide the best, focused advice
- Provide input into estimating engagement activities and execute engagements following the Agile methodology including SCRUM
The successful candidate must be self-motivated and have an assertive yet professional demeanor, a high technical aptitude, be detail oriented, and possess strong multitasking skills.
- 3-5 years of web content management system experience working with one or more CMS packages, including Adobe CQ5 (AEM) version 5.3 or above
- AEM Core backend development experience
- Web portal back-end development experience
- Strong Java/J2EE/JSP experience – minimum or 4 years developing large system applications
- Ability to juggle multiple projects while meeting stringent deadlines
Brightgrove is an industry-leading software company with offices in Kyiv, Kharkiv, and Minsk. We build award-winning products that bring significant value, generate an inspiring result, and help our clients succeed. Our key industries include Retail, Manufacturing, Energy, ISV & Marketing Agencies, Medicine, Online TV broadcasting and many more.
Our development team currently counts more than 300 people across different accounts, organized around technologies and products. Although we work in multiple teams, on different platforms, and in various languages, we all share the same goal and idea of how to build things.
What You Get with Us:
- Very warm and friendly working environment
- Professional and career growth
- No corporate BS – we’re moving too fast for that
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Opportunities to travel international and between our offices
- Working with the latest technologies
- Good opportunities to work with remarkable teams from all over the world
- Flexible working hours – as long as you get the work done
- Comfortable and cozy office in the city center
- Awesome corporate events
At Brightgrove developers are integrated, involved, and essential to each part of our company. As with wine, great software is created by great people.