Senior AEM Developer for Health insurance product
About the customer
Our client is the biggest health insurance company in Switzerland and will be awarded the best web awards this year. It is innovative digital company that develops online services for health insurance that are in tune with the times.
About the project
Our client is constantly looking to break new ground and decision because they want products and services to help drive forward the positive developments in the Swiss healthcare system. The results and services of the developer will be used for millions of Swiss citizens. Very cool chance to be a part of that project.
About the team
The company has three locations. The headquarter is in Konstanz (Germany) and Administration office in Stuttgart (Germany). The self offshore team, which gets bigger by time is in Skopje (Macedonia). Now under project working overall 15 developers with higher seniority levels: 4 Backend, 5 FE, 3 mobile Developers, and 3 Java Architects
On client-side there are 4 Scrum Teams, acting on different projects. A full team of 25 people, including solution designer, scrum masters.
The primary tasks will be an upgrading product from AEM6.1. to AEM6.5. You have to work in consist internationally distributed team. for our client important good communication and commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product.
- 3-5 years of web content management system experience working with one or more CMS packages, including AEM version 6.1 or above
- AEM Core backend development experience
- Web portal back-end development experience
- Strong Java/J2EE/JSP experience – minimum or 4 years developing large system applications
- High attention to detail, self-starter, organized, able to manage own workload
- At least Intermediate level of English
Would be a great benefit if you have already done an upgrade like that.
Brightgrove is an industry-leading software company with offices in Kyiv, Kharkiv, and Minsk. We build award-winning products that bring significant value, generate an inspiring result, and help our clients succeed. Our key industries include Retail, Manufacturing, Energy, ISV & Marketing Agencies, Medicine, Online TV broadcasting and many more.
Our development team currently counts more than 350 people across different accounts, organized around technologies and products. Although we work in multiple teams, on different platforms, and in various languages, we all share the same goal and idea of how to build things.
What You Get with Us:
- Very warm and friendly working environment
- Professional and career growth
- No corporate BS – we’re moving too fast for that
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Opportunities to travel international and between our offices
- Working with the latest technologies
- Good opportunities to work with remarkable teams from all over the world
- Flexible working hours – as long as you get the work done
- Comfortable and cozy office in the city center
- Awesome corporate events
At Brightgrove developers are integrated, involved, and essential to each part of our company. As with wine, great software is created by great people.