Senior AEM Software Engineer for Enterprise Digital Marketing Solutions
About the Client
Our customer is the only digital consumer experience company combining analytics, eCommerce, content management, and full-service commerce operations. No other company brings together engineers, data scientists, retail experts, designers, and strategists to create seamless, memorable, and scalable customer experiences.
Through our integrated capabilities and unparalleled expertise, we make content and commerce more effective for legacy brands and digital natives alike, including Le Creuset, Casper, Food Lion, Charter, Ticketmaster, and Panera. Join our incredible team as we successfully deliver extraordinary digital experiences. We are truly a one-of-a-kind company!
About the Project
It is planned to build a number of e-commerce solutions for different companies around the globe. You will have a chance to participate in a series of interesting projects and help companies to improve their experience in e-commerce, modernize existing solutions, build solutions from scratch, etc. There will be no boring projects which last for years, so you could gain versatile experience in different products.
The Shopify Full Stack Developer will be dealing with large, high-profile clients and will be required to configure and customize enterprise solutions to meet the client’s complex needs. The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills and a willingness to provide support, along with strong technical knowledge. This role can be onsite or you can work from home from anywhere in the US!
About the Team
The whole team will be consisting of 10-16 members (include back-end, front-end, QA, and PM) from Ukraine, the USA, and other countries. The project is utilizing Scrum software development.
Responsibilities and Skills
We are currently looking to hire an experienced AEM Developer. The developer will deliver complex content management solutions to customers and be able to work effectively both as an individual and as part of a team that is led by a Project Manager. They will participate in the implementation of a large enterprise AEM initiative and will be responsible for the design and development of web applications using the AEM platform, including, but not limited to, designing and developing the site structure, custom components, custom workflows, object model designs (Java APIs), implementation strategy, and unit testing.
- Assist clients in achieving strategic objectives through technology solution implementation
- Setup and configuration of AEM development environments
- Setup and configuration of AEM Author and Publish instances and ensuring all code works in both environments
- Setup and configuration of dispatcher or proxy to run in front of AEM
- Ensuring quality of code is high for themselves and other team members
- Designing reusable AEM components for authoring content
- Understand the client’s technical environment and how they use technology to provide the best, focused advice
- Provide input into estimating engagement activities and execute engagements following the Agile methodology including SCRUM
The successful candidate must be self-motivated and have an assertive yet professional demeanor, a high technical aptitude, be detail-oriented, and possess strong multitasking skills.Skills:
- 3-5 years of web content management system experience working with one or more CMS packages, including AEM version 6.1or above
- Web portal back-end development experience
- Strong Java/J2EE/JSP experience – minimum or 3 years developing large system applications
- Ability to juggle multiple projects while meeting stringent deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science and/or equivalent experience in the development industry
- Upper-Intermediate English is a must