Senior Android Developer for SIP Telephony Project
About the customer
The customer is a US based strategic consulting company working in Healthcare, Telecom, and Finance on innovative consumer and enterprise applications.
About the project
The projects are video phone applications which are either pre-installed on the custom device or distributed in another form on the Google Play store. They use a proprietary SIP stack and integrate with backend Web services, which are developed by our client.
About the team
Development is generally taking place in Ukraine. The management is in NY, other members are located around the US and fill various roles in the project from product managers to testers.
We are looking for Android developers for both an embedded device and more traditional Play Store Android application development.
- 3+ years of experience as Android developer
- Thorough understanding of OOP, SOLID principles
- Clean architecture, as well as deep knowledge of platform-specific coding conventions and patterns/anti-patterns
- Experience with using patterns in your last projects
- The ability to write clean, reusable, maintainable and readable code,
- Strong knowledge of the main android components and their life cycles, as well their types
- Unit test experience, including testing frameworks, mock objects, code coverage
- Experience with platform tools for troubleshooting, debugging and optimizing your code, the most known memory leaks cases in android apps.
- Comprehensive knowledge of multithreading in the Android
- Intermediate level of English
Brightgrove is an industry-leading software development company with offices in Kyiv, Kharkiv, and Minsk. We build award-winning products that bring significant value, real results, and help our customers from a variety of industries to grow their businesses.
Our team currently consists of more than 350 people across different areas, passionate about technologies and software products. Although we work as multiple teams, use different platforms and languages, we all share the same goals and ideas of how to build things. We are a human-driven company!
What You Get With Us:
- Professional and career growth
- Warm and friendly working environment
- Comfortable and cozy office in the city center
- No corporate BS – we move too fast for that
- Competitive compensation depending on your experience and skills
- Opportunities to travel internationally and between our offices
- A chance to work with the latest modern technologies
- You’ll work with the remarkable teams from all over the world
- Working hours are flexible as long as you get the work done
- Awesome corporate culture and team building events
At Brightgrove, every expert is valued, involved, and essential for each part of our company. As with wine, great software is created by great people.