Senior C/C++ Developer for Live Streaming Tools
About the customer
Our client is the #1 3rd-party software for broadcasters and content creators on multiple Live Streaming platforms. They create essential customization tools catered towards new and experienced streamers allowing enhanced viewer engagement and ultimately, channel growth.
About the project
Our client offers the #1 ranked tools for streamers.
They build tools and software allowing live streamers to engage with viewers, monetize their broadcasts, and grow their channels. They have paid out over $275 m to streamers since 2014.
70% of the Top 25K livestreamers on Twitch and other platforms use our tools to broadcast or monetize their streams. This company is poised to change the livestreaming industry in the next couple of years – and you can be a big part of it.
About the team
The whole team is located on the client’s side. Offices: Vancouver (30-40 people) and San Francisco (30 people), no headquarters.
We’re looking for an experienced back-end developer focused on C/C++ to build Software for Live streamers on Twitch and Youtube. Also, you have to work on existing apps and “ctrl+N new project”.
- Discuss business and technical/architectural solutions
- Build new features together with the client according to business requirements
- Translate complex functional, technical and business requirements into architectural designs
- Communicate with the customer
- Identification and fixing of software defects
- Is responsible for the proper quality of the developed software components
- Writes technical documentation
- 2+ years experience building resilient software
- Minimum 3+ years experience working with C/C++, Git
- Interested in learning new areas such as virtual economies, blockchain, video transmission, security trade matching
- Problem solving and curiosity
Nice if You Have:
- Excited to build new products from ground up
- Product minded – think about how your work will affect users you will fit in quite nicely
- Interest in gaming, e-sports, and live streaming
- Watch streams on Twitch OR Stream yourself on Twitch/YoutTube
- Know the most popular Twitch streamers
- Experience working with graphics/video rendering/video capture, video encoding, transmission, video streaming
If this sounds like the right fit for you, please send us a little bit about yourself and the projects you have worked on. We can’t wait to talk!
Brightgrove is an industry-leading software development company with offices in Kyiv, Kharkiv, and Minsk. We build award-winning products that bring significant value, real results, and help our customers from a variety of industries to grow their businesses.
Our team currently consists of more than 350 people across different areas, passionate about technologies and software products. Although we work as multiple teams, use different platforms and languages, we all share the same goals and ideas of how to build things. We are a human-driven company!
What You Get With Us:
- Professional and career growth
- Warm and friendly working environment
- Comfortable and cozy office in the city center
- No corporate BS – we move too fast for that
- Competitive compensation depending on your experience and skills
- Opportunities to travel internationally and between our offices
- A chance to work with the latest modern technologies
- You’ll work with the remarkable teams from all over the world
- Working hours are flexible as long as you get the work done
- Awesome corporate culture and team building events
At Brightgrove, every expert is valued, involved, and essential for each part of our company. As with wine, great software is created by great people.