Senior C++ Engineer for Revolutionary 3D Technology Provider
About the customer
Our partner is the world’s leading provider of 3D image sensor technologies and fabless IC for Time-of-Flight 3D image sensors that allow you to enhance your use-case and create outstanding applications.
This innovative and well-established company supplies end clients from the automotive, consumer, robotics, and medical technology fields. Our customer has more than 300 patents in their area of work and various awards. Their agile, dynamic product teams form a group of international companies with over 7,000 employees.
About the project
What we can disclose for now is that our partner’s business grows exponentially. So, there are going to be numerous exciting projects with challenging tasks. You’re going to actively participate in the development of customer-tailored, revolutionary 3D solutions.
About the team
There are 4 team members in the customer’s in-house team in Germany, and now they want to expand with the help of Brightgrove’s remote team. We’re seeking a professional with a conscientious work attitude to join this distributed team in our modern R&D office in Kyiv or Kharkiv. All your future teammates are true professionals that maintain a healthy and friendly working atmosphere.
- Implement image processing algorithms and framework
- Code, using best practices and tools in C++
- Port and optimize reference code to ARM/NEON
- Write unit tests, project documentation, etc.
- Communicate directly with the team members and the customer
- The focus in work will be on performance optimization, i.e., there is a certain kind of algorithms, image processing algorithms that have to be done in time
- You have at least 5 years of proven experience in С++ development
- Level of English – Upper-Intermediate
- The focus is on the ARM platform, whereby high-end ARM systems are used as in smartphones
- Porting to DSPs, e.g., also from Qualcomm Hexagon Processor, would be connected, 6-point port from the floating point, Halide (specific language for Image Processing)
- You should be ready to engage in the creation of new products actively – a genuine commitment to collaborative problem solving and the quality of the product is essential
Brightgrove is an industry-leading software company with offices in Kyiv, Kharkiv, and Minsk. We build award-winning products that bring significant value, generate an inspiring result, and help our clients succeed. Our key industries include Retail, Manufacturing, Energy, ISV & Marketing Agencies, Medicine, Online TV broadcasting, and more.
Our development team currently counts more than 350 people across different accounts, organized around technologies and products. Although we work in multiple teams, on different platforms, and in various languages, we all share the same goal and idea of how to build things.
What You Get with Us:
- Very warm and friendly working environment
- Professional and career growth
- No corporate BS – we’re moving too fast for that
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Opportunities to travel international and between our offices
- Working with the latest technologies
- Good opportunities to work with remarkable teams from all over the world
- Flexible working hours – as long as you get the work done
- Comfortable and cozy office in the city center
- Awesome corporate events
At Brightgrove, developers are integrated, involved, and essential to each part of our company. As with wine, great software is created by great people.